Real want Emerson? (3 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Just went through the listings for this 'ere transfer forum...

Real want the entire Juve team.

Serious! :dazed:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
its not about what emerson wants, its about what moggi will do with the right bid,
as i said real think they can buy succes,
our past cooperation was succesfull,
they now the price;)

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Real To Make A Move For 'Unhappy' Emerson
3/30/2005 1:08:00 PM
Spanish daily Marca is reporting that Juventus will open talks with Real Madrid next week regarding the sale of their Brazilian midfielder Emerson.
It appears Emerson is not a happy man in Turin despite the great results he is achieving with Juventus this season.

For this reason the 29 year old would welcome a move to the ‘more Brazlian’ Spanish capital powerhouse.

Emerson was already on the verge of a move to Madrid last summer as Real had agreed to terms with his former club AS Roma, but preferred to join former coach Capello in Turin instead.

Emerson is valued at around 30 million Euros.

www.goal.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
Real To Make A Move For 'Unhappy' Emerson
3/30/2005 1:08:00 PM
Spanish daily Marca is reporting that Juventus will open talks with Real Madrid next week regarding the sale of their Brazilian midfielder Emerson.
It appears Emerson is not a happy man in Turin despite the great results he is achieving with Juventus this season.

For this reason the 29 year old would welcome a move to the ‘more Brazlian’ Spanish capital powerhouse.

Emerson was already on the verge of a move to Madrid last summer as Real had agreed to terms with his former club AS Roma, but preferred to join former coach Capello in Turin instead.

Emerson is valued at around 30 million Euros.

www.goal.com

yeah right, what would you expect else from a spanish newspaper?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm pretty sure Emerson knew the implications when he turned down Madrid (where he probably would have received higher pay) and chose Juventus. Surely he wouldn't be so fickle as to just leave after all that... I hope :sob:

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
YEAH!! Right!!!

that was the stupidist post ever in Goal.com!!!

ever seen a unhappy player be almost every match man of the match?!!

remember how he wandet to come in turin this summer and rejected everything from Real madrid!?

emerson will stay believe me!

May 4, 2004
****... i really dont hope its true.. BUT, i think they are right about Emerson not being happy at Juve, not Juventus FC but i mean OFF the pitch, as there where something about a bomb explosen near his house or something like that (roma fans)... damn!

i hope that we keep Emo ....!

Romano

May 22, 2004
Hmmm...
Hope it's not true btw, but I can't see on his face if hes happy or not, because a champion doesn't show feelings in his face...
Realy I hope this is not true, altough in my FM2005 also R. Madrid is intressed in Emerson, but at FM2005 he is happy so I won't sell him :D

Aug 26, 2003
that is so stupid why in the hell should Emerson be unhappy? he is in title race for Scudetto and in the quartal finals of CL also he is a regular and one of the most important players for the team.

it is just a rumour nothing more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)