Real want Emerson? (14 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
****... i really dont hope its true.. BUT, i think they are right about Emerson not being happy at Juve, not Juventus FC but i mean OFF the pitch, as there where something about a bomb explosen near his house or something like that (roma fans)... damn!

i hope that we keep Emo ....!
If that is true I dont think that madrid is right choice, I mean Madrid had its share of such acts:(:( and on a larger scale!

AHKA

May 9, 2004
What is this!!!!! we buy a player let him play a fantastic year and let him go just like that. I don't think so and I think that Emerson doesn't want to go to Real otherwise he went last year.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

For them I hope, not us. IMO he's a waste nowadays.
Of course for them Emerson came to Juventus to stay in Juventus, but if Capello goes I expect him to follow

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
He seems pretty happy on the pitch.. I guess it is off the pitch stuff, like terror. I can't believe we'll sell him, does he regret insisting to move to Juve while he could've easily gone to Real last year?
But then again, he is valued around 30million Euros, thats enough to get us Essien plus van bommel or pizzaro.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Of course for them Emerson came to Juventus to stay in Juventus, but if Capello goes I expect him to follow
I think that too, Cappelo is the Key, if he goes, Emerson will follow him.
I hope that both of them stay.. Emerson is a key player for next years.. we can build a great team around him...

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
Emerson Shocks Juve: I Want Real
3/31/2005 3:05:00 PM
The Brazilian midfielder sent a clear message to his club that he would welcome a move to the Spanish Giants.
Juventus might be losing Emerson this summer as the player declared that he would like to play for Real Madrid. Soon after the final whistle of the match between Uruguay and Brazil, the ‘Puma’ said:

“I, just like any other player, would like to wear the Real shirt, for all that this team represents in the world. If they want, it’s the clubs who have to agree because right now I have a contract with the Bianconeri.”

Real Madrid were linked to Emerson last summer but the Brazilian player preferred a move to Turin back then.

www.goal.com

wraah if this is truth :fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)