Real Scraps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baggio93

Jan 22, 2004
Who are we ?
We do not need the rusty hasbeens from real, we are Juve and we will once again beat the sh** out of them when we meet in Champs league, just like we always do !!!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Weve already brought in a real scrap.. though out of that pack id like to have sneider, simply based on the number of positions he can play.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
Higuain would be a good player to land but I can't see him going anywhere. He'll probably be one of the few who don't get shipped out. He filled in for Ruud pretty well this year.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Now Real has Raul, Higuan, Huntelaar, Van Nistelroy and Karim Benzenma as forwards! Huntelaar and Van Nistelroy will surely leave the circus!

Just God knows how much I hate Real Madrid! I just want to see them lose with Kaka, Ronaldo, Benzenma and ... next season!

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Now Real has Raul, Higuan, Huntelaar, Van Nistelroy and Karim Benzenma as forwards! Huntelaar and Van Nistelroy will surely leave the circus!

Just God knows how much I hate Real Madrid! I just want to see them lose with Kaka, Ronaldo, Benzenma and ... next season!
fuck them anyway!!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If we could get Huntelaar on the cheap, as in like 50% of his original move to Real in the first place (13M Euros), that would be a very good deal, IMO.

Real have agreed to far more ridiculous deals in the past, such as the Samuel transfers, so you never know.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
man.utd, chelsea,arsenal, barca,real, torino, roma, napoli, fiorentina, milan , inter, liverpool FUCK EM AAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOOORZAAAA JUVVVEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)