Real Scraps (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah, I think Huntelaar is the best option for Trez as he shares that same instinct in front of goal. Plus I think he is a little quicker than Trez.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
We should be trying to get the players on Loan, Real will be looking to reduce their squad size and they are not desperate for cash, if they have a good season with us then we can go ahead with the deal, we wont be throwing money away again

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Can agree more,

diego
Sneijder/VdV Marchisio/Camo
Momo
No, No, and No!!! Too attack minded. We would get killed, brutally raped by teams with a physical presence. That lineup looks too weak and fragile; Sneijder and VDV can't be deployed in the same role as D'Ago anyway, because they are more attack-oriented, and not as solid defensively. Moreover, I doubt they are comfortable playing in a more defensive role!

Max

Jul 15, 2003
What's with these articles about Cannavaro suggesting Diarra? If he really is plugging Diarra (which I'm sure he did in Madrid, but not in that same context), then someone should tell him to keep his mouth shut. There's no room for another destroyer.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Now Real has Raul, Higuan, Huntelaar, Van Nistelroy and Karim Benzenma as forwards! Huntelaar and Van Nistelroy will surely leave the circus!

Just God knows how much I hate Real Madrid! I just want to see them lose with Kaka, Ronaldo, Benzenma and ... next season!
lol, i don't care who they buy, cos Im 100% juve will beat them any tournament we face them... They suck defensively :) I can't wait to see around 3-3 flops :D time for Ronaldo to go down, as well as kaka, if ribery goes there then will see :D

Please buy us a defender :S

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Because it could influence our transfer policy maybe?

eerrr Diarra :seven:
yes you Ranieri minds, I no longer will blame ranieri for his DM, as he's got ideas from some of the fans like this, when he came he brough Tiago and Almiron, then he brought Sisoko, cos he said that our dm are weak, then he brought poulsen, after that you saying we brining diarra! Whaf for do we need him for God's sake,,, we should get rid of those kind of players, I'd give Tiago and Poulsen just to get a decent CB....

Jul 2, 2006
Van der Vaart instead of D'Agostino

logical in every aspect; cheaper, younger, more proven.

their positions aren't exactly same but a midfield like this would rock

Marchisio-Sissoko-VdV

-------Diego----------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)