Not open for further replies.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Can agree more,

diego
Sneijder/VdV Marchisio/Camo
Momo
it would be soooo sweet. vdv or sneijder as CM would give as a lot. but i think that real will keep sneijder...

No, No, and No!!! Too attack minded. We would get killed, brutally raped by teams with a physical presence. That lineup looks too weak and fragile; Sneijder and VDV can't be deployed in the same role as D'Ago anyway, because they are more attack-oriented, and not as solid defensively. Moreover, I doubt they are comfortable playing in a more defensive role!
vdv or sneijder can play as cm. we will have momo as a dm who's duties will be only to destroy the game of the other team and give the ball to vdv or marchisio. marchisio can do some definsive work too...

Van der Vaart instead of D'Agostino

logical in every aspect; cheaper, younger, more proven.

their positions aren't exactly same but a midfield like this would rock

Marchisio-Sissoko-VdV

-------Diego----------
agree 100% dude. a very good move...

the fact is that next year with diego or gio as our amc, many teams will have 2 or 3 players to mark them. so whoever plays will be useless alone. we should have someone like marchisio and vdv behind him to move the ball and to create some game when needed...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
the fact is that next year with diego or gio as our amc, many teams will have 2 or 3 players to mark them. so whoever plays will be useless alone. we should have someone like marchisio and vdv behind him to move the ball and to create some game when needed...
There is also Camoranesi for that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No fuck him, last year he said he is Juve fan and he wants to come to Juve then he joins real, so now he has no place there and wants to come to Juve, we don't fucking buy that shit. Fuck I'd rather take Dago.... Juve is none plan B!!!!!!!!!!
Is it his fault that Juve didn't make an approach for him?

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
There is also Camoranesi for that.
agree. and if camo was fit we wouldn't talk for new mc now. but can you trust a man with so many injuries last year????

No fuck him, last year he said he is Juve fan and he wants to come to Juve then he joins real, so now he has no place there and wants to come to Juve, we don't fucking buy that shit. Fuck I'd rather take Dago.... Juve is none plan B!!!!!!!!!!
SIssoko said the same. at summer he said that Juve is a little club and he wants to stay in liverpool. then he didn't play and in winter we bought him...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
First of all VDV is overated and I doubt that he has the right charesteristics to play in that role
Don`t get me wrong he is a very good player but still something just doesn`t add up with him at this formation IMO

As for Sissoko I don`t think he said we are a small club
From what I remember he wanted to stay at Liverpool and prove himself altough I do remember him saying that Liverpool are better than Juventus but that is explainable especially as I said he was a Liverpool player and wanted to prove himself+ all the Calciopoli effects

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
First of all VDV is overated and I doubt that he has the right charesteristics to play in that role
Don`t get me wrong he is a very good player but still something just doesn`t add up with him at this formation IMO

As for Sissoko I don`t think he said we are a small club
From what I remember he wanted to stay at Liverpool and prove himself altough I do remember him saying that Liverpool are better than Juventus but that is explainable especially as I said he was a Liverpool player and wanted to prove himself+ all the Calciopoli effects
you have a point in this. vdv is more of an amc and less of a mc. he is more of a diego or gio like player. the fact is that in real he had not much playing time last year. and now with all these stars will have even less. so it will be an easy signing. they bought him for 11 mil and now we can get him for less i suppose...

as for momo you are correct. he said that it would be a step down for his career to come here. but everybody would say such words if he wanted to stay to his current club...

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
agree. and if camo was fit we wouldn't talk for new mc now. but can you trust a man with so many injuries last year????

SIssoko said the same. at summer he said that Juve is a little club and he wants to stay in liverpool. then he didn't play and in winter we bought him...

I was never pleased with what Sisoko said. And i was happy either with another traitor's arrival, Fabio Cannavaro.... So I don't us to repeat ruinieri era :mad:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I say no to vdv but I would consider sneijder. Other than that, I still see d'ago as our best bet considering our formations that will be used next yeat. Vdv is too much of an amc, I think he would be stepping on diego and gio's toes.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
If we keep getting real madrid craps, such as canna, Diarra, VDV snejder and so on, we'll lose to Inter 6-2 in our new stadium? you still want them????

May 22, 2007
We've only got one "real madrid craps" and that was Canna, and he won't be starting when we move into our new stadium. I don't think we'll get anyone else who played there last season anyway.

That is quite a prediction btw :D

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Do we want winners in our team? If so, van der Vaart shouldn't be considered.
I don't know why you guys rate him that high. He's only good if his team is playing good but he hardly stands up when the team is struggling.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
If we can't get D'Ago I presume. Again, I think D'Ago will play for Juve this season.
Juve want him, he wants Juve. It's bound to happen. Guess it's just details that needs to be fixed between udinese and us.

I hope he arrives.:flag1:

ZenI

Jul 11, 2009
Do we want winners in our team? If so, van der Vaart shouldn't be considered.
I don't know why you guys rate him that high. He's only good if his team is playing good but he hardly stands up when the team is struggling.
VdV is imo not a very good player. I only rate Sneijder of the players they want to sell (also Robben, but he's bitchy + injury prone). I still don't know why Real want to sell Sneijder just to go after Alonso, maybe to have at least 2-3 spanish players in the team? :lol: . But seriously, Sneijder is very good. Real could play him behind Kaka just like you could play him behind Diego.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He would have joined us if our lazy ass board had done shit back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)