Real Scraps (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ramos can be bloody awful and Pepe's insane.

As for Diarra and Cassillas you are right. Cassillas would be a bad move for all parties involved. Of course it's obvious that it would never happen.
Ramos can be awful sometimes, but thats because his team is pathetic. He would still walk into every team in Italy barring Inter Milan.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 30, 2006
No doubt about that but if Maicon leaves,it will be every team.
I would rather play Zanetti at RB then Ramos. He gets schooled too much in one on ones and fouls too much.

But when he is on his game he is a force.

I would also like to add Pepe is a better player than LEggro and if you took him out of madrid and put him in our starting 11 along side Chiellini we would be much stronger. Pepe just plays in a team which leaves him exposed too much (which culminated in his psychotic breakdown last season :) )

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I admire Legro for his major improvement over the last seasons, but no way he's better then Pepe in form.

Ramos is among the top 5 RB's in Europe, cant believe some here are making him out to be a bad player after a dip in form this season. The man is only 23.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No doubt about that. Theres a reason why Real's defense was all downhill after Pepe was suspended. I predicted that would happen as soon as he got suspended, if any of you don't believe me, i'll fetch that post for you.

Actually Pepe is a brilliant defender. I just don't see why people here do not rate him.

Mar 30, 2006
No doubt about that. Theres a reason why Real's defense was all downhill after Pepe was suspended. I predicted that would happen as soon as he got suspended, if any of you don't believe me, i'll fetch that post for you.

Actually Pepe is a brilliant defender. I just don't see why people here do not rate him.
ppl prob dont like him because of spite towards RM combined with the fact RM have not had a solid looking defence in a very long time. They looked sketchy even under Capello.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
@Curr,
Do you watch Real Madrid and hold that opinion? Or would you say that you're not too familiar with Pepe?

You never struck me as someone so biased, thats why i'm asking. Because the difference between Pepe and Legro is so big, that its either that your biased or you don't watch much of Real Madrid.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
@Curr,
Do you watch Real Madrid and hold that opinion? Or would you say that you're not too familiar with Pepe?

You never struck me as someone so biased, thats why i'm asking. Because the difference between Pepe and Legro is so big, that its either that your biased or you don't watch much of Real Madrid.
:D I said I'd rather Legro. I just really dislike Pepe. Oh and I do watch Real and Barca a lot.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
But you do realize that by saying you rather Legro, you are putting your personal feelings over your teams benifit. Which is rather selfish imo. I hate Ronaldo more than anyone else. But i'd have him in my team no questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)