Real Scraps (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fherdelpiero_10

Pinturicchio el grande
May 29, 2004
Realistically the best player to get would be Ramos but that isnt happening IMO.

I dont think any other defenders they are willing to sell are better than what we have now.

If Trezeguet does leave, what about Saviola as his replacement? Is he still at the club? With rumours of villa joining (or has he already?) plus huntelaar etc..Saviola probably would like to leave. I doubt he'll cost much.

ramos has no clue about defending. even madrid fans are fed up with him. no thanks.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah right, no thanks to Ramos :howler: Any club that doesnt have Lahm, Maicon, Dani Alves or Bosingwa would be foolish to decline Ramos, despite his inconsistency of late.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
ßüякε;2103978 said:
I know how old they are, it was partly a joke.

But I'd rather have a 23 year-old than a 27/28 year-old.
Yeah I understand, but 27 is a good age, he could play for atleast 5 seasons.

As a RB I rate him alot higher then Ramos, but ofcourse Ramos is also good, he is young and can also play as a CB. I woulden't complain if get one of them.

Nice to see that you like Brazzo, I think that he is a underrated player in Juventus, he can cover both RB and LB and does is quite good IMO

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah I understand, but 27 is a good age, he could play for atleast 5 seasons.

As a RB I rate him alot higher then Ramos, but ofcourse Ramos is also good, he is young and can also play as a CB. I woulden't complain if get one of them.

Nice to see that you like Brazzo, I think that he is a underrated player in Juventus, he can cover both RB and LB and does is quite good IMO
He does have a Bayern av.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
He does have a Bayern av.
Ok that explains it:shifty:, So if he had a Arsenal avatar then it would mean that he likes all their ex players and players they have now?.

Ok Brazzo is rated high from Bayern fans, he did a great job there, but it's nice to se that he is one of his favourites players.

Brazzo gets very much undeserved shit from fans, he always does his job when he plays, he isen't WC anymore.. but he is good

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Ok that explains it:shifty:, So if he had a Arsenal avatar then it would mean that he likes all their ex players and players they have now?.

Ok Brazzo is rated high from Bayern fans, he did a great job there, but it's nice to se that he is one of his favourites players.

Brazzo gets very much undeserved shit from fans, he always does his job when he plays, he isen't WC anymore.. but he is good
Not saying that he automatically likes every ex-Bayern player, but Brazzo was there not too long ago and he was loved. I thought that was common knowledge.

That basically sums it up. Brazzo was awesome at Bayern, they loved him. Brazzo hasn't been worse at Juve, yet Juve fans tend to dislike/underrate him.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Not saying that he automatically likes every ex-Bayern player, but Brazzo was there not too long ago and he was loved. I thought that was common knowledge.

That basically sums it up. Brazzo was awesome at Bayern, they loved him. Brazzo hasn't been worse at Juve, yet Juve fans tend to dislike/underrate him.
Come on. He has been.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats very very insulting to Brazzo. He was WAY way better in Bayern, at his best, was almost top class, in Juve he is far far from that, I cant stress that enough. Has declined and lost his overall skill, used to impress me quite a bit in Bayern with his multi-tasking versatile game.

Now he mainly just runs and does not much things right, uses his experience to cope, but lost most of his game.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he doesn't really play enough to show if he is utter crap...most times, especially in the big games, Sali has come up trumps

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Thats very very insulting to Brazzo. He was WAY way better in Bayern, at his best, was almost top class, in Juve he is far far from that, I cant stress that enough. Has declined and lost his overall skill, used to impress me quite a bit in Bayern with his multi-tasking versatile game.

Now he mainly just runs and does not much things right, uses his experience to cope, but lost most of his game.
Meh think what you will, I like Brazzo... I don't think he was given a fair shake at Juve by the fans.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You can like him, but saying he hasnt been worse in Juve then he was in Bayern is actually insulting to him, considering how good he used to be in Bayern, and how barely average he is nowadays now that he has aged quite a bit.

And yeah, its best to be as honest as possible, his good games have been far between eachother (you can recollect if you like, I remember Bologna game, one Milan game, perhaps one Roma game, thats it), and if you check player ratings, he is one of the lower ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)