Real Scandal Here... (4 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mark77 said:
also, if Mr. Rossi was all about the clean calcio. Why didn't Galliani have to answer to him when we all saw fester at a Real game next to Real's Prez(Ronaldo deal) and next to Oliveira when he went on the trip with Braida to sign him? Galliani his "suspended" for 9 months.

answer: he didn't care, the job was done.
exactly, i had been thinking that. it was all 'lets go target moggi and blame juve' and perdict juve as public enemy num 1

clean calcio my ass, it didnt work in 82 either

omfg why cant there by an interisti in my site, omfg i wud f*cking go for him

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42
    Badass Devil said:
    exactly, i had been thinking that. it was all 'lets go target moggi and blame juve' and perdict juve as public enemy num 1

clean calcio my ass, it didnt work in 82 either

omfg why cant there by an interisti in my site, omfg i wud f*cking go for him
    You wish user Guido Rossi was real huh? :cool:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #43
    Now the question is, what will Juve, government... will do about this?

answer: nothing, rien, nada, niet, niente.

Here's to Italy and it's justice system. :pint: :rolleyes:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Badass Devil said:
    :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

so now not only was it cuz of inter tht led to the downfall of juve, but almost parma too with that parmalat scandal

omfg inter linked by inter lectually stupid people
    Well its kind of ironic because during the period when Moggi was blamed for all of this they actually linked his sons agency to capitalia and worked there way from there to say Moggi was behind parma's downfall.

I know this is something people already know but I was just looking at Inter website and under official partners it had Gazetto Dello Sport :pumpkin:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    I just can not understand how it is possible that some idiots like rossi, moratti and Berlusconi are making phone of the whole nation.. and we are the only victim of them..

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Maresca said:
    I just can not understand how it is possible that some idiots like rossi, moratti and Berlusconi are making phone of the whole nation.. and we are the only victim of them..
    Yes..

There are 160 million Juventini in the world. In Italy there are supposedly 15 million. That's an ARMY if you ask me!! How come we don't just storm down these bastards!! :(

Juve supporters should be more united! We should've wrought havoc on these fools!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    This makes me more angry, but no against Rossi, this makes me more angry against our own president Gigli, this shows that we had a clear case to go to TAR!!!

This is why Rossi didnt want us to go to TAR, if Juve would have gone to TAR Rossi couldnt have announce this deal!

This makes me see real clear what a bunch of cowards are in charge of Juventus!

Anverch

Dec 18, 2005
    the more days pass the more i hate inter, it was great seing them loose in CL. even tho i hate roma too, its better them to win the championship than inter.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    I guess it all started when Moggi refused to join Inter. Moratti and his boys must have said something like "Either you join us, either you're in big problems" to Luciano, who walked out of the room laughing.

Look who's laughing now.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Espectro said:
    This makes me more angry, but no against Rossi, this makes me more angry against our own president Gigli, this shows that we had a clear case to go to TAR!!!

This is why Rossi didnt want us to go to TAR, if Juve would have gone to TAR Rossi couldnt have announce this deal!

+rep

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Juventinho said:
    we still can go to TAR u know?
    I say REVOLUTION! And I mean it. Imagine a million Juventini showing up outside of FIGC and as many as possible storming their HQ's, throwing sticks and stones and shitting on their documents.

I know beauty when I see it :touched:

Mozart

F*ck the media
    Feb 3, 2006
    as the days goes, the sun keeps shinning...Rossi knew what he was doing, the job was basically done when juve didnt go to TAR..

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Jem83 said:
    I say REVOLUTION! And I mean it. Imagine a million Juventini showing up outside of FIGC and as many as possible storming their HQ's, throwing sticks and stones and shitting on their documents.

I know beauty when I see it :touched:
    Yeah, that's a fantastic idea. But then Juventus has to live with the tainted image of hooligans for fans just like Liverpool (Heysel '85), although that necessarily isn't the case.

There's absolutely nothing that can be fixed now that Juve's in Serie B. You can point fingers everyday for the rest of your life as to whom should be blamed, but it doesn't change a fucking thing. Juventus had the chance to do something (TAR) but didn't because Gigli has raisins for testicles. It's over, it's settled, Juventus has lost lots of the green. Now it's time to rebuild.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Max said:
    Yeah, that's a fantastic idea. But then Juventus has to live with the tainted image of hooligans for fans just like Liverpool (Heysel '85), although that necessarily isn't the case.

There's absolutely nothing that can be fixed now that Juve's in Serie B. You can point fingers everyday for the rest of your life as to whom should be blamed, but it doesn't change a fucking thing. Juventus had the chance to do something (TAR) but didn't because Gigli has raisins for testicles. It's over, it's settled, Juventus has lost lots of the green. Now it's time to rebuild.
    Good post. You're absolutely right!

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #59
    a million Juventini showing up for something is like a million Guns n' roses fans showing up at a Britney Spears concert.

They were 4-5 over 60 years old at Juve's office when they announced B -17pts and when we decided not to go to the TAR.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Espectro said:

I m glad you can now all c, y i was with Moggi and Juve all the way,
    claiming we are not innocent but not less guilty than the rest,
    BUT we were more succesfull than powerfull and time will come for us to pay that weakness...
    Why i have been worrying/complaining for our manager's decisions+power all those years,
    why i still complain about their inability to create a club as powerfull,
    as Avocato's Juve used to be,
    our managers were repeatedly threatened, abused and cornered and they did nothing (silenzio stampa), our weakness was clear to my eyes for many years, (doping trials+tests ONLY for us,scandals ONLY for us, TV+newspapers headlines shows for ref mistakes ONLY for us, acussations and dirt thrown ONLY to us, penalties ONLY for us) we were on war by the united force of our direct adversaries,
    the odds were against us, we won on the field, although loosing the battle off,
    we were retreating and let them room to advance,
    we were playing defence and waiting them to attack untill they will srike the decisive blow and cancel on the courts everything we achieved with so much pain and effort, without solid evidence for everybody to see and touch,
    they were directly implicated but never really risked a serius penalty,
    they had the total control,
    with a media circus supporting them and working for them,
    that decided the verdicts long before the "trial" starts,

the only thing standing between us and them was Moggi,
    but who is Moggi afterall???
    He wasnt as powerfull as his opponents and that was prooved once and for good,
    the big fish never gets cought...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)