Real Scandal Here... (4 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #722
    what could be also scandalous is that they apparently have things on Inter but some say they are waiting after June 30th to get out so the sporting justice can't attack Inter because too many time passed from the date of the "crime" till now. :rolleyes:

Palazzi and Borelli :tdown:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    what could be also scandalous is that they apparently have things on Inter but some say they are waiting after June 30th to get out so the sporting justice can't attack Inter because too many time passed from the date of the "crime" till now. :rolleyes:

Palazzi and Borelli :tdown:
    But yet they still want to tag Messina for occurences within the 2005-06 season.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #727
    De Santis: "Facchetti(Inter) talked to me on the phone and the conversations were about ILLEGAL stuff".

De Santis: I talked weekly with Meani(Milan) and there's no record on it.

De Santis on Collina and Meani meeting: The difference between Collina and I is that when I call for a reservation at a restaurant I go there when it's open, not closed.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Well, what does it all mean Mark? Are Inter and Milan going to get served a heaping plate of poetic justice, or will this be another piece of paper conveniently overlooked?

Same shit, different day. Nothing's going to happen.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #729
    you how it goes around there so you answered your question...unless De Santis having some kind of proof of it? :eyebrows:

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    I wouldn't want to jinx it, but I have something to share: the Giùlemanidallajuve association appealed yesterday to the European court for our case, with Mr Luc Misson as a lawyer.
    Mr Misson was one of the lawyers of the Bosman case :)

Answering to an e-mail he was sent, he said to be "très choqué de voir comment cette affaire a été traitée" (very shocked too see how our case has been treated).
    It seems this attempt is still going on...

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=43551

Go, Mr. Misson. We're behind you...

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    It seems this attempt is still going on...

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=43551

Go, Mr. Misson. We're behind you...
    I'm not a lawyer, but, I think that the line the lawyer is taking is that there has been a violation of article 6? of the European convention of Human Rights - the right to a proper defence and a right to examine the evidence? Judge guido rossi refused the defendants these rights.

Forza Mr Misson!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    If anyone is interested, you can help supporting this initative by registering to the association's site (I think I already translated the procedure here somewhere, but I'd do it again if necessary).

http://www.giulemanidallajuve.com/index.asp

The registration is absolutely free and it enables you to read some documents by the association and to check the goals that it has already achieved and the ones that will achieve in the near future.

The registration will also make you able to eventually donate some money (only if you want to and according to what you feel to give) to the cause. I already did it and I can assure that they are very transparent about what they do with the donations.

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
    JUVENTUS: processo farsa ???
    23.05.2007 12.21 di articolo letto 1347 volte
    Un gentile nostro lettore, il sig. Luca Girasole (a proposito: qunado mi in- dirizzate le e-mail, cercate di segnalare da dove scrivete!) mi indica il link di uin articolo, pubblicato su un autorevole quotidiano NON SPORTIVO, nel quale si parla esplicitamente di possibile "innocenza" della Juventus. Tale articolo prende spunto da un libro appena comparso in libreria. Gli autori sono Mario Pasta e Mario Sironi. Titolo: "Juventus, processo farsa".
    Premetto subito di non aver ancora letto questo testo. Cercherò di farlo al più presto. Non so, quindi, cosa possa contenere in particolare e, sopratut- to, quali e quanti particolari più o meno nuovi i due autori possono aver inserito in questo loro lavoro, così da arrivare al titolo già ricordato.
    Devo, però, precisare due cose. La prima è che, a livello personale, non ho mai voluto dedicarmi alla dietrologia. Mentalmente ho sempre avuto un mio assettto preciso. Per di più, anagraficamente vengo abbastanza da lontano, pur senza essere Matusalemme. Un quarto di secolo fa, la Giustizia Sportiva aveva assetti assai precisi e godeva di un rispetto oggi (quais) sconosciuto. Sopratutto era una Giustiuzia Sportiva il cui contatto con la stampa in genere era assai più prudente e rarefatto. Oggi invece, quando Borrelli viene a Roma, alloggia all'Hotel Albani, in via Adda, a 37 metri da casa mia e a 250 metri dal Palazzo della Federazione in via Allegri. Ebbene, riservatezza vorrebbe che un'auto di servizio lo prelevasse al mattino per condurrlo in Via Allegri, proprio per sottrarlo al contatto con la stampa. Invece....! Il buon Borrelli sprizza torrentizia voluttà a camminare circondato dal capannello e da un paio di telecamere per enunciare il suo verbo. Questo spiega perchè, pur con tanti cori di disapprovazione, le inchieste sul calcio-scommesse del 1980 e del 1986 ebbero il loro svolgimento alquanto lineare. Il tutto mi ha insegnato a non discutere mai le decisioni dei giudici, anzi a prenderne atto con molta serenità. Questo spiega perchè finora ho evitato di approfondire la Calciopoli 2006..
    Seconda cosa. La storia del "processo farsa" a carico della Juventus non è di adesso, ma dura già da diversi mesi. Intendo dire che è inutile meravigliarsi. Gli interventi in questo senso, fra l'altro spesso assai autorevoli, non sono mancati. Il fatto che personalmente non li abbia seguiti dice solo che ho guardato avanti. La Juve è in Serie B, che pensi a tornare sù e poi vediamo. Tuttvia non posso tralasciare un articolo pubblicato - credo di ricordare - ad ottobre scorso corredato da una firma a dir poco eccelsa, quella del Dr. Corrado De Biase, magitrato fiorentino, già Capo dell'ufficio Inchieste della Federazione e autentico terrore degli implicati, vista la sua perfetta conoscenza del calcio, del suo spirito, dei contenuti e dei varii personaggi (altro che Borrelli). Ebbene, il Dr. De Biase ha scritto, mesi or sono, proprio di "processo farsa", dimostrando come e qualmente si sia trattato di un processo anomalo, ricco di procedure anomale e inusuali, volutamente sbrigative, quasi dettate da un giustizialismo a dir poco inconcepibile.
    Una per tutte: i diritti della difesa ridotti al di sotto del minimo, nessuna possibilità di documentare le proprie affermazioni. Insomma tutta una serie di violazioni quasi quasi preconfezionate, una sorta di "conto" preparato in anticipo in omaggio ad una tesi precisa e cioè: Luciano Moggi è una sorta di lestofante in libera uscita. Dei suoi inganni e raggiri si parla da tempo (il che è vero anche se nessun "eroe, di quelli così facili a scandalizzarsi, ha mai deniunciato nulla). Ergo: questo è il conto: Juve in B, scudetti revocati ecc.
    E così è andata. E' trascorso un intero campionato. La Juve, con buona pace di tutti, ha giocato in B alleggerita di 2 scudetti. Ha pagato. E' tornata
    Resta quel che il libro indicato può aiutare a capire. In sostanza, io dico questo. Se si adombra una corruzione, o un tentativo, bisogna2 anche delinearne i tratti e le circostanze, con nomi e cognomi. Esempio. Moggi ha detto al telefono all'arbitro X di provocare, con le ammonizioni, le squalifiche di Adriano, Stankovic e Materazzi che così, al turno successivo, non avrebbero potuto giocare contro la Juventus. E' mai venuto a galla un fatto del genere? Qualcuno degli inquirenti è disposto ad una risposta scritta o ad indicarmi dove trovarla questa risposta?
    Laddove nel libro di Pasta e Sironi pare siano documentati mala giustizia e pessima informazione. Per esempio che la Procura di Torino evidenzia come il PM. non aveva nulla su cui indagare e considera la frode sportiva una mera ipotesi, escludendo l'eventualità di ulteriori intercettazioni vietate dalle legge. Insomma, una materia assai complicata che proverò a sviscerare proprio per cercare di capire.
    Fra l'altro sarà sempre bene tenere presente che, per quanto assai severa visti im criteri animatori, la Giustizia Sportiva non è poi così cieca. Ha comunque bisogno di supporti validi, come dire che, sotto il fumo, un po' di arrosto non può mancare. Qui, invece, a quanto pare, le circostanze pare no siano così nette, numerose e frequenti. Illazioni tante, certo. Elenchi (quanti ne abbiamo letti sulla stampa) di partite "taroccate" delle quali nessuno ha mai più parlato. E allora?
    E allora, gentili lettori, prometto che cercherò di capirci qualcosa e cercherò di spiegarvelo. Spero di riuscirci in poco tempo. Grazie per l'attenzione. A voi studio!!!

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=carbone&id=60129

Jul 2, 2006
    If anyone is interested, you can help supporting this initative by registering to the association's site (I think I already translated the procedure here somewhere, but I'd do it again if necessary).

http://www.giulemanidallajuve.com/index.asp

The registration is absolutely free and it enables you to read some documents by the association and to check the goals that it has already achieved and the ones that will achieve in the near future.

The registration will also make you able to eventually donate some money (only if you want to and according to what you feel to give) to the cause. I already did it and I can assure that they are very transparent about what they do with the donations.
    everything italian

there are some useful proofs like meani-bergamo to convince peoples but translation is must

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Any news on the rumour of a CL wildcard, or possible UEFA cup entry? Something to do with all the illegal shit that went on in the trial and verdicts last summer, under European law, it opens up all these loop holes for potential payback. Some of it sounds very valid, and the giulemanidallajuve are apparently making good ground.

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
    De Santis: I Never Spoke With Moggi

The former referee, who is currently involved in the Calciopoli scandal, has yet again denied any wrongdoing.

Massimo De Santis was once again interrogated by the Ufficio Indagini (Investigations Office) for what is being dubbed as the second act of Calciopoli, exactly a year after it had erupted out of the blues.

Since then, De Santis has always denied that he was involved with Luciano Moggi, and that he never received any mobile SIM cards.

"They asked me some specific things. To one of these I wanted to re-state in a clear way: I never had any phone conversations with Moggi and Fabiani, and I never received any Swiss SIM cards from anyone.

"If it was true, maybe Moggi and I did not understand each other, considering that the contacts which had been attributed to me did not always lead to favourable results on the pitch for Juventus. Some times I was the referee and they lost. This story goes on from the Juventus-Parma of 2000 (when what looked like a legitimate goal by Cannavaro was disallowed by De Santis)."

De Santis also attacked in an indirect way Inter.

"Nowadays, with the mobile phones you can do everything and I have many doubts on this story.

"It's for this reason that I wait for new news from Milano and also from the ongoing inquiry on the capital gains and the warranties."

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=310995

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)