Real Scandal Here... (2 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
mark77 said:
it's over man, Rossi and the rest got what they wanted and now he gets a little reward. He'll leave the FIGC and concentrate on his new job.

Mission Accomplished Mr. Rossi and Moratti.

Gazzetta dello Sport seem to agree. Afterall, he's ruined Italian football (Juve demoted, Donadoni as CT).

His main objective was Juve, now it's Mission Accoplished.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
mark77 said:
it's over man, Rossi and the rest got what they wanted and now he gets a little reward. He'll leave the FIGC and concentrate on his new job.

Mission Accomplished Mr. Rossi and Moratti.
That's what I knew would have happened since the beginning. And here it is! And the scary thing is that they didn't even let some time pass, you know, to cover their tracks and not to be too obvious. No, they are so sure of their power that they didn't bother.

And I should be ashamed of Moggi? Please! If I could I would bring Moggi back to his Corso Galielo Ferraris office on my own shoulders.

bringhomedavids said:
Wouldnt it be great if the Agnellis were using their own contacts, and had detectives tapping Rossi's and Moratti's phone calls over collusion to have Juve demoted.

Theres no chance really but cant I dream.
You're right, no chance.
Surely because tronchetti and Rossi know everything that is being tapped all over Italy and also because the *Agnelli* would have cared enough to do it, the Elkanns are using us and our all-smiley new board to advertise and bring €€ to their other companies.
While Andrea Agnelli, the last one of the family who has always been there for the club in the past years, has vanished with the good old triade.

To think that in 2005 we had people who fought to death to get us discharged in the doping trial and a couple of months later we saw Zaccone telling the press that we could accept a penalized B and the managers retiring the TAR appeal, after having sold our players for ridiculous prices...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Jul 23, 2006
i sent whatever is posted here to inter fan friends.. they get pissed n say u made it all up, why would i waste like 10 mins making up names n stuff. typical nerazzuris(y do they got azzuri in their nick, they contributed no1 to italys history)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
isha00 said:
And I should be ashamed of Moggi? Please! If I could I would bring Moggi back to his Corso Galielo Ferraris office on my own shoulders.
If you want another couple of shoulders dont hesitate to ask. It was sad and still remains sad to see why fans just blame everything on Moggi. If we do ever make it big time, I wont be suprised if Guido and co come back to haunt us again.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
here is the comment of zamparini :

“I’m very glad he’s taking this position, I’m sure he’ll be well suited to the job,” sarcastically noted Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini

Things are getting clear now ! What a dirty italian football

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mark77 said:
Made a little search and look who's part of the Telecom board. :shocked:

ex-Presidente
Marco Tronchetti Provera (1)

Presidente
Guido Rossi

Vice Presidente
Gilberto Benetton

Amministratori Delegati
Carlo Orazio Buora (1) ------>PIRELLI(Inter main sponsor)
Riccardo Ruggiero (2)

Consiglieri
Paolo Baratta (indipendente) (3)

John Robert Sotheby Boas (indipendente)
Diana Bracco (indipendente)
Francesco Denozza (indipendente) (4)
Domenico De Sole (indipendente) (1) (4)
Luigi Fausti (indipendente) (3)
Guido Ferrarini (indipendente) (4)
Jean Paul Fitoussi (indipendente)
Enzo Grilli (indipendente)
Vittorio Merloni (indipendente)
Gianni Mion
Massimo Moratti
Marco Onado (indipendente) (1) (4)
Renato Pagliaro
Pasquale Pistorio (indipendente) (1) (3)
Carlo Alessandro Puri Negri
Luigi Roth (indipendente)

(1) Membro del Comitato Strategie
(2) Direttore Generale
(3) Membro del Comitato per la remunerazione
(4) Membro del Comitato per il controllo interno e per la corporate governance

Segretario del Consiglio di Amministrazione
Francesco Chiappetta
mark u shuda been juve's lawyer

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    isha00 said:
    That's what I knew would have happened since the beginning. And here it is! And the scary thing is that they didn't even let some time pass, you know, to cover their tracks and not to be too obvious. No, they are so sure of their power that they didn't bother.

You're right, no chance.
    Surely because tronchetti and Rossi know everything that is being tapped all over Italy and also because the *Agnelli* would have cared enough to do it, the Elkanns are using us and our all-smiley new board to advertise and bring €€ to their other companies.
    While Andrea Agnelli, the last one of the family who has always been there for the club in the past years, has vanished with the good old triade.

To think that in 2005 we had people who fought to death to get us discharged in the doping trial and a couple of months later we saw Zaccone telling the press that we could accept a penalized B and the managers retiring the TAR appeal, after having sold our players for ridiculous prices...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Remember months before this whole scandal Mancini told Moggi that he will have to "answer" to something in the summer? Those bastards already knew. :disagree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    mark77 said:
    Remember months before this whole scandal Mancini told Moggi that he will have to "answer" to something in the summer? Those bastards already knew. :disagree:

its facts like these that get my blood boiling and wanting to just f*cking beat the sh*t out of an interisti. gimme gimme gimme ill f*cking rip the balls off every single one of them.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Okay heres something I spotted. Apparently Tronchetti owes shares in Capitalia, If im right Guido used to also work there and Capitalia was the one of the main financer to parmalat.

Anyway im sure if someone looked deep down at the history of all the people that work in telecom, benetton family, dominca de sole the designer and many others it wouldnt be a suprise that these a-holes are all interlinked.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39
    also, if Mr. Rossi was all about the clean calcio. Why didn't Galliani have to answer to him when we all saw fester at a Real game next to Real's Prez(Ronaldo deal) and next to Oliveira when he went on the trip with Braida to sign him? Galliani his "suspended" for 9 months.

answer: he didn't care, the job was done.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    PhRoZeN said:
    Okay heres something I spotted. Apparently Tronchetti owes shares in Capitalia, If im right Guido used to also work there and Capitalia was the one of the main financer to parmalat.

Anyway im sure if someone looked deep down at the history of all the people that work in telecom, benetton family, dominca de sole the designer and many others it wouldnt be a suprise that these a-holes are all interlinked.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

so now not only was it cuz of inter tht led to the downfall of juve, but almost parma too with that parmalat scandal

omfg inter linked by inter lectually stupid people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)