Real After Roma’s De Rossi And Mancini (1 Viewer)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Real After Roma’s De Rossi And Mancini – Report
2/10/2005 2:24:00 PM
Arrigo Sacchi is pushing to have these two Giallorossi players at Madrid for next season.
The Spanish giants are monitoring closely the situation regarding the two midfielders of Roma who helped the capital city side finish second last season and are now fighting for a Champions League spot.

According to ‘AS’, Sacchi went to Rome last weekend to observe the two players during their league game against Bologna, as Real prepare to launch a bid for De Rossi and Mancini which Roma will find difficult to reject.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:rofl:

Mancini would never join a racist club, and De Rossi is a Romanista, there is nothing they could offer him!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
So... that means they're both leaving, right?

Please, what player in their right mind would refuse to join Real from Roma?

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
If Real would put a good offer on the table I don't see Roma ignoring it. And I highly doubt any player would stay in a club in crisis when they have a chance like this.

Roma's gonna be with out Mancini, Cassano, Totti, Chivu and De Rossi next season. :howler:

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    De Rossi wont leave, why would he want too? And why would Mancini join the racists?

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    real are not racist..some of the spanish fans are..so..mancini and de rossi are going..face the reality..

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    Its funny you lot always complain when I make a Roma thread, but they tend to get the most posts :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Totti for sure he'll leave in the summer...Cassano am not sure about him....And now Mancini and De Rossi...this is nice....so after 2years we'll see ya in Serie B :p

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Well, I'd still follow them in Serie B, would you follow Juve?
    I'd Follow Juve till I die....I will always Support Juve, no matter what will happen, Inside me is Black and White,.....

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    Maybe that is true, just i believe majority of Juve fans are only glory-hunters...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Mancini would never join a racist club, and De Rossi is a Romanista, there is nothing they could offer him!
    How moronic of you. Actually roma is known as much more racistic club than Real Madrid. And if Perez can show the money to sensi, then they're both out, that's for sure.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    :LOL: That shows complete ignorance of your club's history... I'll post some pictures for you later...

This is just a sample, I'll post more of these later... Those filthy romans :yuck:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    :rofl: You really don't know a thing about your precious roma, do you?! Just wait, tomorrow I'll post plenty of these.

Both roman clubs are know of their racistic fans

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)