Real After Roma’s De Rossi And Mancini (1 Viewer)

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #62
    Erkka, I will prove you wrong when I get back from half-term!

Roma fans were tradionally left-wing, and Lazio was right-wing. That is why Mussollini was a fan of Lazio

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Go burke, Go burke, Go burke, Go burke!!
    All I am sayin' is I am a racecar, ok, I am a racecar, and I am in the red right now. Now all I'm sayin' is that it is not good to have a racecar in the red, I could blow.

Ohh, you a racecar?
    Well I am a Mushroom cloud layin' mother fu----, mother fuc---, and when my hands touch brain and skull, I am super-fly TNT.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    To make sure that Nicole has a pleasant holiday, this will definitely please her.

Totti renews Roma vows Saturday 12 February, 2005

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Francesco Totti has taken another opportunity to declare his love for the Giallorossi and thank the two tacticians who helped him shape his career.

“My wish is to stay with Roma,” he told the ‘Gazzetta dello Sport’ this morning. “I want to continue alongside these teammates to prepare for next season and hopefully be in a position to win some silverware.”

Totti had caused shockwaves over the last few months by stating he would not stick with a club that had few chances of winning trophies and warned that only an adequate transfer policy would placate his fears.

The captain will take on one of the sides that had shown interest in signing him, as Roma pay visit to fourth-placed Inter this evening.

“Considering the problems that plagued the start of our campaign, our objective for this season is to qualify for the Champions’ League and compete for the Coppa Italia.”

Circumstances have certainly dictated their form this year, as Gigi Del Neri is the third Coach to take charge of the side since the summer after Cesare Prandelli and Rudi Voller both quit just weeks into their tenure.

“I had two Coaches who made a real difference to my career,” added Totti. “Carlo Mazzone gave me my Serie A debut and taught me so much about being a man. Zdenek Zeman was a mentor for my understanding of this sport.”

Tonight’s match is expected to be a real clash of the titans between two of the most unpredictable and prolific teams in the top flight. Much has been said of the ‘special treatment’ Totti is subjected to by opposition defenders and he admits it’s something he will just have to learn to live with.

“There is so much talk about fair play and I confess I’ve occasionally reacted excessively,” said the man who was banned in Euro 2004 for spitting at Denmark’s Cristian Poulsen.

“I will try to control myself more in future. My dream is to see stadiums without barriers, where we can bring the fans closer to this great sport, so I realise that creating a calmer atmosphere starts from the players themselves

source: channel4.com

Man I hate to do this, but too bad I play his role in soccer, so I will still say good for u Totti so don't make a fool out of urself in the future :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    Erkka, I will prove you wrong when I get back from half-term!
    Except that you can't. I've get this information from totally reliable sources, such as asromaultras.it and from one Juventino who is very close to our own ultras.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    How can I prove that? Except say that racist banners/chants arent seen or heard in the Curva Sud!
    Nicole... Jus wondering...

Have you ever actually been to a roma home game?

If you have, then you know your wrong... You hear racist chanting regularly in rome

Dec 26, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    I hope Real Madrid wont buy any player from Roma or any other Serie A team :)
    I hate Roma and I hate Totti even more... but I don't want him to move to Spain... it would be a real step back to the quality of the Calcio...

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #76
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Nicole... Jus wondering...

Have you ever actually been to a roma home game?

If you have, then you know your wrong... You hear racist chanting regularly in rome
    Yes, I have been many times, if thats what you think then my question to you is have you ever been? and if not how exactly can you tell this?

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #78
    Erkka, lets just end this, neither of us are going to back down, and it'll as always turn out bad...

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #80
    sure whatever...fact is, its far easier to prove that a club, has 'a very small minority of racist fans', like every other club on the planet, then it is to prove a club is anti-racist, tell me how can players like Cafu for example become legends and love a racist club?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)