Real After Roma’s De Rossi And Mancini (1 Viewer)

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #43
    Mancini in Roma pledge Friday 11 February, 2005 Channel 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amantino Mancini has committed his future to Roma despite reported interest from Real Madrid.

Real boss Wanderley Luxembourgo and sporting director Arrigo Sacchi are keen on the winger but he insists he’s staying in the Italian capital.

"I have great admiration for Sacchi and Luxembourgo, who was my first Coach with the Brazilian national side," he told the Corriere dello Sport.

"Real are a great club and it is obviously very pleasing that I am being associated with them, an honour as I know what it means to play at the Bernabeu.

"But I still see my future at Roma . I recently signed a new five-year contract and the club have faith in me."

The ace is allegedly being watched by the Spaniards as a possible replacement for Luis Figo.

The Portuguese midfielder is understood to be coming to the end of his Real stint and Mancini is a possible alternative.

Mancini burst onto the Serie A scene last season when he returned from an anonymous loan period at Venezia.

He’s had his difficulties this term with poor form but has shown glimpses of his best over the last few weeks.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Actually, the discussion WAS about Lazio & Racism...so I am right!

you are like a stubborn little sister that i never had...

p.s/- you ARE W.R.O.N.G

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #45
    ++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++

you are like a stubborn little sister that i never had...

p.s/- you ARE W.R.O.N.G
    Stubborn...? I prefer to be called 'blindly determinded', if you dont mind!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

:LOL: How can you claim that your ultras aren't racistic pigs, this photo is taken from game against Livorno (17.10.2004). And since you don't know it, Livorno is a club of communists, here are your ultras replying to them. Fuori la politica dal Calcio!

But don't worry, you and Lazio aren't alone, Inter and Verona for example can help you...

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #49
    Individual incidents, I dont claim that ALL Roma fans arent racist, its obvious some are, as I pointed out in a earlier post...what I am saying is that ROMA arent racist, like Lazio are.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #51
    I would...it it were true...but a few SEPERATE events, compared with the regular singing and waving on racist songs/banners on the Curva Nord is far worst!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    :LOL: Of course your not all racists, but your ultras are. If you claim otherwise, you really live in denial and I wish that I don't ever have to meet as ignorant fans as you.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Individual incidents, I dont claim that ALL Roma fans arent racist, its obvious some are, as I pointed out in a earlier post...what I am saying is that ROMA arent racist, like Lazio are.
    So every Lazio fan is racist, is that it? Or is the club racist? :D

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #54
    Some, very, very few of the Corva Sud ultra's recently have been far-right wing. But to claim all Roma Ultra's as racist is completely wrong, especially when you consider most are left-wing, and as Roma is the most popular club in Rome, there is a huge diversity of social background, that are fans of Roma. As for as racist clubs go, Roma is certainly one of the most anti-racist clubs in the Italy! Probably even the most, and YOU are ignorant if you argue with that!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    Whilst the irriducibili (Lazio Ultra Group) set the mood for the whole of the Corva Nord!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    Some, very, very few of the Corva Sud ultra's recently have been far-right wing. But to claim all Roma Ultra's as racist is completely wrong, especially when you consider most are left-wing, and as Roma is the most popular club in Rome, there is a huge diversity of social background, that are fans of Roma. As for as racist clubs go, Roma is certainly one of the most anti-racist clubs in the Italy! Probably even the most, and YOU are ignorant if you argue with that!
    And how moronic is this?! Since you don't know a shite, I'll continue with your education. roma's ultras begun their action as far right group, and they've changed their political aspects quite a few times, that's why some of "regular fans" have succeeded with their propaganda that roma's ultras aren't fascists anymore... Nonetheless, most of roma's ultras are still very racistic. It's very funny indeed that you claim otherwise, few of those pictures are taken from asromaultras.it, does that tell anything!? And yeah, they've got some pictures of Il Duce too, he's their idol and all, he actually even supported as roma!!

Nowadays roman ultras are mostly albanians born in rome. Ultras of every other clubs laugh at those pigs who are born as skinhead. rome yber alles they say, it's just hilarious.

And Martin, actually Lazio is very racistic club too, and they're not even trying to hide it like those other idiots from rome. It's a club runned by fascist for fascists.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

was that really neccessary :groan:
    :D sorry, but don't you think it's funny that those people who have clear albanian roots are so racistic while they are living in other country themselves?!

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

:D sorry, but don't you think it's funny that those people who have clear albanian roots are so racistic while they are living in other country themselves?!
    you know what's more funny. i mean this is really really really funny. the fact that because of some people like these all Albanians get seen with the wrong eye.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

you know what's more funny. i mean this is really really really funny. the fact that because of some people like these all Albanians get seen with the wrong eye.
    :( Yeah, that's fvcked too... Whatever, atleast your still better than the Greeks... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)