• Panucci (Roma)

• Torosidis (Olympiakos)

• Fucile (Porto)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Lichtsteiner or Motta, either would be great. Lichtsteiner would be the easier target I guess, since Lazio will be more open to sell if they splash out on Zarate's permanent transfer. And with De Silvestri they'd already have a replacement.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Lichtsteiner or Motta, either would be great. Lichtsteiner would be the easier target I guess, since Lazio will be more open to sell if they splash out on Zarate's permanent transfer. And with De Silvestri they'd already have a replacement.
Don't forget that they have already agree to buy Angeleri. Motta would be the ideal player but I doubt we have any chance. But either one of them would be great.

Alex007

Nov 24, 2008
Don't forget that they have already agree to buy Angeleri. Motta would be the ideal player but I doubt we have any chance. But either one of them would be great.
Isn't this Motta guy the one from Roma ???? Since when have Roma sold us quality players....???

Emerson and Zebina are World-Class, World-Class CRAP, that is....:lol:

Alex007

Nov 24, 2008
Is that you Alex'10?
Mee ??? :D

Marceℓℓo;1967065 said:
Last time I checked Emerson was anything but crap when playing for us.
Yea his one and only goal vs Bremen which kept us in the competition is what u're talking abt, no ???

Or his 2-bit classy displays in the CL when he was outplayed by guys who were 10 years younger and not even half as experienced, is that what u're referring to ???

:shifty:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005

Yea his one and only goal vs Bremen which kept us in the competition is what u're talking abt, no ???

Or his 2-bit classy displays in the CL when he was outplayed by guys who were 10 years younger and not even half as experienced, is that what u're referring to ???

Or his consistent dominating of Serie A midfields all by himself.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008

That has to do with Capello's lousy CL tactics.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Playing with Champions all around u (Alex, Trezegol, Gigi, Nedved, Ibrahimovic, Cannavaro, Thuram, Zambrotta etc etc etc) MUST HAVE BEEN HARD, he must have had to work his asss off....

:lol:
exactly, 'cos from all the people you mentioned, only one of them is also a midfielder

Alex007

Nov 24, 2008
I was being sarcastic....

And even though Viera wasn't the best CM we've ever had, he was more the workman and he did make up for more than half the sh*tt and mess that was happening....

Camo was much more dependable and more creative than he's been these days, not to mention less-injury prone....

If we'd have subbed Emerson for any1, even Sissoko for that matter, no big whoopity-doo.... The midfield wouldn't have suffered....

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
we should also bring back sunday(or sundae in case you got a sweet tooth) oliseh to give us some long range scud shots to intimidate the opposition, or maybe intrepid lombardo to zip down the flank mesmerizing defenses heck even the matador himself salas can add much needed bench warming prowess to our squad

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
we should also bring back sunday(or sundae in case you got a sweet tooth) oliseh to give us some long range scud shots to intimidate the opposition, or maybe intrepid lombardo to zip down the flank mesmerizing defenses heck even the matador himself salas can add much needed bench warming prowess to our squad
:lol2:
Salas was a gashina, and always will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)