Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Who would you pick as new RB for Juve?

If you have another choice then don't vote, just say who and I'll add him.

I voted for Lichtsteiner because he brings a nice balance between defence and offence.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I bypassed Lichtsteiner and went, oddly, straight to Miguel. Yeah, another Portuguese back isn't exactly popular news. And the guy had an attitude problem and was bench material for a solid season not long ago. And sure, he's not terribly great in defense.

But he's come back with a vengeance, and for crying out loud I want some kind of fullback who can cross and even score. And Miguel definitely fits the dangerous bill going forward.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I bypassed Lichtsteiner and went, oddly, straight to Miguel. Yeah, another Portuguese back isn't exactly popular news. And the guy had an attitude problem and was bench material for a solid season not long ago. And sure, he's not terribly great in defense.

But he's come back with a vengeance, and for crying out loud I want some kind of fullback who can cross and even score. And Miguel definitely fits the dangerous bill going forward.

Plus, Valencia is close to bankruptcy so they might just sell.

Jul 2, 2006
I would say Sagna if he was available.i didn't watch Lichtsteiner so I have no opinion about him.Rafinfa is best option on the poll.We can consider about Udinese's Motta and Lazio's De Silvestri if they're cheap.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005

I used to love watching Miguel playing, but seeing Valencia the other day he looked incredibly slow and clumsy. Not at all the dynamo of old.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
ok, you're right ... so he has slightly less defensive duty ...

i think it is difficult to judge him, when he plays another system ... same goes for criscito ... will he be as good as centre back in a four man backline ? but maggio switched clubs ... doesn't he play right back for napoli now?

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
ok, you're right ... so he has slightly less defensive duty ...

i think it is difficult to judge him, when he plays another system ... same goes for criscito ... will he be as good as centre back in a four man backline ? but maggio switched clubs ... doesn't he play right back for napoli now?
Napoli play 3-5-2.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Napoli play 3-5-2.
he did play for sampdoria before ... samp does not play with a 3 man defense, do they ?

the season before that, he did play for the fiorentina who also do not employ a 3 man defense so i have trouble believing he did play as winger back all the time, sadomin

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
he did play for sampdoria before ... samp does not play with a 3 man defense, do they ?

the season before that, he did play for the fiorentina who also do not employ a 3 man defense so i have trouble believing he did play as winger back all the time, sadomin
Samp play(ed) a three man defence when Maggio was there too, yes. And that's where he made his breakthrough.

He was very average for Fiorentina and that's why they got rid of him. So for the three past years he's been a 3-5-2 winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)