• Panucci (Roma)

• Torosidis (Olympiakos)

• Fucile (Porto)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diego Ribas

Nov 18, 2008
He is weak, plain like as Marchionni. Came to represent Lippi because someone has to patch the hole where the injured Grosso, and in Italy there is no good left defenders: Molinaro, Dossena, Zaccardo and Grosso. I would like Fabio G. in Juve, but due to the fact that Criscito has a great season to the will of Domenico. No, unless you sell Molinaro, and buy Criscito and Grosso... deams :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Lahm is too valuable to Bayern and will doubtless remain there till at least 2011/2012.

I'm beginning to detect that Criscito may not be returning to us next season. I hope I'm wrong.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
what speaks against criscitos return ?

Where do you live in Germany? What's your local or favorite German team?
i live in Oberhausen, which is in the "Ruhrpott" .. the nearest bundesliga team is Schalke (in Gelsenkirchen) but i do not have a favorite german team.

i can not understand this local patriotism ... i say "if a team plays crap, than it plays crap".

no need to be a supporter of a local club just because you live in the same city (or country).

Dec 26, 2004
If we sign Lahm it would be the best signing we ever made post Calciopoli.
On par with Sissoko I would say.

Diego might seriously challenge but only time will tell.

The perfect summer:

IN: Diego, Hamsik, Lahm, Guberti, Criscito, Cannavaro.

OUT: Trezeguet, Tiago, Zebina, Knezevic, Marchioni.

Buffon
Lahm Cannavaro Chiellini Criscito
Marchisio Sissoko Hamsik
Diego Giovinco
Amauri

Manninger
Grygera Mellberg Legro Molinaro
Camo Poulsen Zanetti
Guberti Del Piero
Iaquinta​

Rossi, Iago, Ariaudo, Ekkdal, Pasquato.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Why are everyone trying to sell off Trezeguet? He's a Juventus legend and should be treated as one.

I agree that Lahm is an impossible signing at this part. Bayern would never sell him anywhere soon since he's an important player for the club and has a bright future up ahead. Instead of wasting time on signings with very low possibility, we should try snapping up realistic targets such as Motta or De Silvestri. If these players happens to flop, they could rotate with Grygera, so it wouldn't be a big loss for us.

Oh, and Zebina needs to go.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
I dont think Lahm will be impossible. Bayern may not want to sell, but it so hard to keep players that want to move. Im not saying that is the case, but it might be.

One thing that we should be happy about wrt the Lahm rumours. It seem that The board have upped the ante a bit. I mean there is prob only 1 or 2 players id prefer to lahm on this list...

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
How about we give Bayern Molinaro, Poulsen, Zebina and Marchionni for Lahm? Wake up call: Bayern aren't idiots and know very well to not accept our crap players for Lahm. Swapping players in the first hand is very troublesome since they also have to agree to their individual contracts. Just forget about Lahm.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Its good to see we are interested on RBs though.
We will find a compromise, someone around Poulsen's value, all we have to do is keep searching...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
If Ranieri is still our coach he will be gone, which is what our club has come to now, a shit coach or a legend player
IMO Trez is the one responsible for the current situation...last season he was the 1st name on the team sheet...if there are other FWs playing at a higher level and scoring goals, he has to bide his time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)