Ramadan Kareem!! (2 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Wow, Couscou is associated with Morocco, i'm sure you didn't try it from the right hands, one day you'll visit Morocco and you'ill eat it at my home and you'll regret saying this :stuckup:

We eat it every friday here, it's a moroccan ritual.
I'll be sure to let you know if i'm ever passing by then :p

As for your second statement, same in Libya, lunch after the friday prayer, has to be Couscous.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Thai, Japanese, Italian, French, and Egyptian food beat Indian food for me, and I'm saying that as an Indian food lover :D

Eid Sa3eed (Fuck Mubarak as I'm Egyptian), or Happy Eid to all those Muslims who actually celebrate and fasted through the whole month of Ramadan ;)
Just saw this btw, get the fuck outta here seriously.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
wtf? And you're the official commentator for the Ligue 1 thread? We must really be low on candidates.

Do you know where it is on the map? :p
I love their football, i like their NT, i mainly like the Arab Maghreb influence there, but i have no idea about their food and i hate their language. :tdown:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Ramadan mubarak to you all! I don't know how you get through the entire day without eating for a month, I doubt I could. Are you allowed to drink water though? I don't remember what my friend said when I asked him :p.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ramadan mubarak to you all! I don't know how you get through the entire day without eating for a month, I doubt I could. Are you allowed to drink water though? I don't remember what my friend said when I asked him :p.
Thanks man.

To answer your question:you have to abstain from both eating and drinking during daylight hours.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
this has been the lamest eid i've had in years!! :( every one is busy with there wives and there in laws.

on a serious note, i never knew there was a tunisian and libyan version of couscous :) i love moroccan couscous i think its up there in my top 5 meals to have. i dont like dessert couscous though with cinnamon and white sugar i simply think its a crime!!

not a fan of indian food sadly, simply bec i cant eat spicy foods i just dont have that gene in me :D egyptain cuisine is alright just put the tea kettle on the stove!! lebanese cuisine is one of my favorite, a long with italian and chinese cuisine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)