Ramadan Kareem!! (13 Viewers)

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
What are you talking about? I have met one person in my whole life who fasted who wasn't a Muslim. And that's not because everyone I know is an atheist.
First of all,I didn't mean practicing,I know Christians do not fast as much as Muslims but what i meant fasting does exist in all the religions(atleast the major ones) whether people practice it or not.

And Melo actually gave the worst example,because fasting exists at its best in Dharmic religions like Hinduism,Buddhism,Jainism..etc.They have severe forms of fasting that our Islamic fasting is nothing in front of them.

Finally,you saying that you only met one person who fast is not at all an evidence that people don't fast(though I agree with u that Europeans are not champions of fasting).I have only met one mexican in my whole life but that doesn't mean they exist in few numbers.

I'm not an expert in religions, Gamaro.

I just find it meaningless for a person who abstains from eating or drinking as a religious observance.
Relax my friend,I don't mean you specifically,I'm talking about people in general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)