Ramadan Kareem!! (10 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If my February stood for my month of fasting, I'd gladly postpone it.
lets say you have university exams this month... would you postpone it and say, i can't take it this month so i'll take it say 14th of next month, or may be december of next year... would you be allowed to do it at your convenience? or is it at the discretion of the university?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
This whole postpoting thing got old after a while...it was funny but it got old :D

Actually, now that I think about it.. Why would Sissoko eat at all? He has Allah's full support, so I don't think he needs to be concerned about his body even if he's a professional football player.
Hey you're right, but God only helps those that help themselves ;)

Now read my sig and run along.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
We could set Seven up with a drop dead gorgeous Muslim girl and he would be too busy wiping the drool off his chain to even begin attacking Islam :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
@ Seven and Burke, if you are going to be insensitive assholes who feel the need to add ridicule to the argument then the discussion should stop now.

Much respect to enron, andy and altair.

OP
Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #796
    omg , wtf happened here ?!

i only read this page lol , but no seriously , why are people opposing the fact that fasting is a must ? Regardless if he has an optimal performance to maintain !

Some people are just so ignorant

And "postponding" the fast on behalf of a game is way out of the question .. even if it puts the team's fate into jepordy

Thats all i have to say , now .. What are you guys having for IFtar ? :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008

i only read this page lol , but no seriously , why are people opposing the fact that fasting is a must ? Regardless if he has an optimal performance to maintain !

And "postponding" the fast on behalf of a game is way out of the question .. even if it puts the team's fate into jepordy

i spent a lot of time reading the posts from your last post till the last one in the morning... lot of sense and lot of crap has been posted by people on both sides of the argument since your post... thankfully things have become a little sane now...

i guess i'll be having samosas - three kinds, fatayer and majboosa... and shorba after prayers...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    We could set Seven up with a drop dead gorgeous Muslim girl and he would be too busy wiping the drool off his chain to even begin attacking Islam :D
    I have several muslim friends. It's not about attacking Islam, it's about attacking the radical rituals that are still associated with Islam. It's a normal evolution for a religion to lose the radicalness of these rituals, but as Islam is fairly young you still have them. Fasting as a means of spiritual purifying may have its benefits (even if I wouldn't fast), but doing so as a professional football player jeopardises your performance and to a smaller extent your health.

@Ze: you see what I mean when I say it's very radical? She isn't even saying "fasting is a must for muslims". She's just saying it's a must, regardless of all other possible conditions. And after that she calls me ignorant, which is the last thing someone who bases his entire argument on faith alone should do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)