Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #823
    o_O

Ummm i thought this was the Ramadan thread

Now its all about me ? lol get a hobby :p

Are you really a miss: I suspect quite a few members of lying (living out their sexuality) about their sex.

Well.. since you've mentioned it , i think you know better mate :D

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Seven, Andy and Bes,

Do you think a football match needs more efforts than a battle??

Do you know that most of the important battles in the Islamic history were during Ramadan month where all Muslims were fasting??, For example, Badr Battle, Fateh Mecca and even during 1973 war between Arabs and Israel. The history just witnessed how the fasting people in these battles did against their opponents although their number was much less.

Fasting was never an execuse for being lazy except when the faster is not totally convinced with the reason of his fasting, and that is not the case, I guess for a player like Sissoko, who has the option as you all know to fast or not during the matches days as Turk said ealier because travelling just gives you the permission not to fast in that exact day.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Seven, Andy and Bes,

Do you think a football match needs more efforts than a battle??

Do you know that most of the important battles in the Islamic history were during Ramadan month where all Muslims were fasting??, For example, Badr Battle, Fateh Mecca and even during 1973 war between Arabs and Israel. The history just witnessed how the fasting people in these battles did against their opponents although their number was much less.

Fasting was never an execuse for being lazy except when the faster is not totally convinced with the reason of his fasting, and that is not the case, I guess for a player like Sissoko, who has the option as you all know to fast or not during the matches days as Turk said ealier because travelling just gives you the permission not to fast in that exact day.
    1) They did poorly.

2) The other side had God's full support as well.

3) Worst Argument Ever.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Why do people of religion so quickly dismiss scientific facts? The only evidence they have is what some book written before modern science has to say, and I find that not only frustrating, but a detriment to society.

This is why morons still think it's immoral to use stem cells in research despite being able to use skin cells one kills every single day.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    btw the more you talk about this the more you show how ignorant you are about this subject matter and islam as a religion, but then again going on a soccer forum to hate on islam tells the whole story
    Yeah, sure. That's the only reason why I signed up here... to hate on Islam.

It just angers me that none of the people in this thread can acknowledge scientific facts. But hey, suit yourselves. Just don't be going around asking any favors from science if one needs it.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    No, he doesn't.

People just don't want to face facts.
    Here's a question, why is it when Athiests want to make a point againt religion they scream and demand attention, and try to sway and twist anything and everything to get their points across, and if people who beleive in religion don't give them attention they are called ignorant nuts. But when a person who follows a religion tries to make a point to an Athiest, he's dismissed, and ridiculed before he even has a chance to make his point across?

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Yeah, sure. That's the only reason why I signed up here... to hate on Islam.

It just angers me that none of the people in this thread can acknowledge scientific facts. But hey, suit yourselves. Just don't be going around asking any favors from science if one needs it.
    BS.

No one is denying Scientifc facts.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    why should it anger you? if anything your condescending tone in these later comments is the only thing angering here; listen Andy as much as you d like to believe it you re not smarter than 1400 years or a billion people.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Here's a question, why is it when Athiests want to make a point againt religion they scream and demand attention, and try to sway and twist anything and everything to get their points across, and if people who beleive in religion don't give them attention they are called ignorant nuts. But when a person who follows a religion tries to make a point to an Athiest, he's dismissed, and ridiculed before he even has a chance to make his point across?
    If you were objective - you're not, but if you were - you'd see that I am the one who is constantly called an ignorant lunatic. Which is pretty weird as it's coming from people who haven't presented one logical argument so far.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    BS.

:lol2: Sure.

why should it anger you? if anything your condescending tone in these later comments is the only thing angering here; listen Andy as much as you d like to believe it you re not smarter than 1400 years or a billion people.
    I know I'm not. But the scientists who have already proven you lot wrong are.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    BS.

Check out Miss Dubai's posts.

The sad reality here is that some people on this forum are muslim and therefore refuse to accept some scientific facts and that others would like to think of themselves as active pluralists who think one should not doubt the religions of others in any way. Both types of persons are obviously dead wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)