Rafael Van Der Vart or Rosicky ? (1 Viewer)

Alex

May 1, 2004
have you seen him play? i no he doesn't get much game time but when he does jes... what a player
for instance not long ago when he scored 2 great goals for madrid to save them in the spanish cup he was easily juve material

why do you think ManU, arsenal and inter are so interested

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
have you seen him play? i no he doesn't get much game time but when he does jes... what a player
for instance not long ago when he scored 2 great goals for madrid to save them in the spanish cup he was easily juve material

Man U, Arsenal, and Inter are interested because Solari would be an upgrade to what they've got already. For Juve, he'd be a step back...

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Cmon,Solari is a real-stuff for our left-flank.........I admire him.....as I admired Savio when he was in Madrid......classy stuff.
He's too expensive to be a left winger and besides we're not talking about filling that position. He's not going to be an upgrade as a playmaker...

Dec 26, 2004
If I had to choose let it be Rosicky...
I don't want to sign Van Der Vart then in the next tranning session someone between him and Zlatan will have a broken leg for sure:D

We should sign CASSANO he is the solution to our creativity problems I know he is not AM but beleive me guys he will settle perfectly with our system

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

no coment...

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Cassano is allround, like del Piero ;) he can do whatever Capello tell him to :D
Like Del Piero? :LOL: I think maybe Capello should try telling Del Piero to play well, if he can do whatever Capello tells him...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Like Del Piero? :LOL: I think maybe Capello should try telling Del Piero to play well, if he can do whatever Capello tells him...
:rofl:

If Rosicky moves to Porto that would not make much sense to me. Tomas wants to play in one of the top three leagues, and he would fit very nicely in La Liga or Serie A. Since Rosicky has become more of an all-around player in the past two years, he might be more suited to the Serie A then he was a couple years ago.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
did porto allready give up on diego ?
Give up on Diego? Why would they do that? I heard that he was doing quite well. Even if he isn't it's not as if he's had much time...

Jul 28, 2002
vdv or rosicky....neither sorry. Gonna replace neddy....u need engergy, power, shooting and skill......id be happy with gerrard....fits the juve physical mould.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)