Rafael Van Der Vart or Rosicky ? (1 Viewer)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
I watch the Toyota Cup with Porto against a Colombian Club in Japan on Sunday 6 pm (GMT + 8hrs), and I'm really impressed with this guy, make a lot of decent passes and threatening the opposition's defence repeatedly. However McCarthy/Fabiano failed to knock the ball in, resulting in penalty shoot-outs, in which Diego was sent off after scoring the penalty goal for provoking the goalkeeper. 1st time I see some1 being sent off during the penalty kick out, but it doesn't matter since he already scored.
no,no, no, We have Olivera, the best talent in south america :dazed: what a joke from Moggi..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

no,no, no, We have Olivera, the best talent in south america :dazed: what a joke from Moggi..
I don't find Olivera bad at all, if thats what you mean.

rosicky

Dec 20, 2004
And about Rosicky, hehe it would probably be a problem for Rosicky to move to Juve and seeing like 10,000 people at the games in Delle Alpi :D hehe every game in Dortmund is like 76,000 people and they have like the best crowd in Europe so it could probably be a problem.. :p

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mikko ] ++
Van der Vart: In my opinion he could be immediately a key player of the starting eleven.
VDV isn't bad but in my view he's highly overrated. His versatility could be useful and he's very talented, that's for sure, but Rosicky would be the more suitable buy. We need someone who can dictate the tempo of the game and distribute the ball with precision and creativity. Rosicky is that type of player, Van der Vaart isn't, and plus, it's no secret that the latter has problems with Zlatan.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
hehe yeah, me 2! he is great, but I think we'll end up getting Rosicky instead..
I'd take Rosicky over Aimar. Pablito is immensely talented but what has he produced lately? He's injury prone and quite simply a bit on the fragile side. We could definitely use the fantasy that he brings to the fore but Rosicky would be a safer more reliable buy IMO. He's that midfield maestro that we require.

bianconeri6

Nov 12, 2004
yep rosicky's my pic also
vdv and aimar i think would not fit into tha 4-4-2 formation i think
unless they play right-mid
rosicky could play right next to emerson if we are not playing defensive but if we are then i think one of our dms would do better e.g. tacchi/blasi
but then i'm sure he can also play in the right mid

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
we CANT sign VDV.. Zlatan hate's him.. so no vdv..

rosicky.. hmm yeah his fine.. but Aimar is better :p !
yes!signing VDV isn't smart since he has many problems with Ibra.but I prefer Rosicky more than Aimar.because we can sign him with less money:D(now I'm in Moggi role!!:cool:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)