Rafael Van Der Vart or Rosicky ? (4 Viewers)

Aug 26, 2003
I would go for Snejder or Hleb maybe Meghni! Rosicky is surely one of the few real playmakers outside! but what he is doing at Dortmund is not very good and he is also often injured!

we will see, what happens!

forza Juve!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by allrounder ] ++
1. aliaksandr hleb, 23 years ( seems like a clone of neddy)
what do you guys think?
Aleksander Hleb is the Nedved of Stuttgart, very true! He would ber excellent. Although I would say the playing styles of Nedved and Hleb differ. Hleb is a really creative dribbler, while Nedved is the hardworking runner. Both packing a great shot.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I watch the Toyota Cup with Porto against a Colombian Club in Japan on Sunday 6 pm (GMT + 8hrs), and I'm really impressed with this guy, make a lot of decent passes and threatening the opposition's defence repeatedly. However McCarthy/Fabiano failed to knock the ball in, resulting in penalty shoot-outs, in which Diego was sent off after scoring the penalty goal for provoking the goalkeeper. 1st time I see some1 being sent off during the penalty kick out, but it doesn't matter since he already scored.

rosicky

Dec 20, 2004
Rosicky is the man he is a clear and rare playmaker that would fit perfectly in to Juve, and it would be much more funnier watching juve with Rosicky, Juve-Milan game would look much much much more better if he would be the playmaker in the middle delivering passes.. Because he is the one that accelerates faast when he has the ball and makes the counter attacks better than it ever would have been without anyone else in that game so if Moggi is reading this you should have a great perspection of what a good signing he would have been..!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Rosicky also has all sorts of creativity, something that Juve lacks. His passing is superb, his intelligence on the pitch is top quality, and he gives everything for the team.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Rosicky also has all sorts of creativity, something that Juve lacks. His passing is superb, his intelligence on the pitch is top quality, and he gives everything for the team.
Rosicky has become a central midfielder for dortmund this season, and playing deep at that. Not really what we want.

Apr 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

Rosicky has become a central midfielder for dortmund this season, and playing deep at that. Not really what we want.
I beg to differ. Capello likes to play a flat 442 with Juve, making Rosicky much more suitable than a typical AMC who can only play behind the strikers. A VDV or Aimar would find it tough fiting in for Blasi, as they both don't play a lick of defence.

Rosicky has matured into a much better all-around player than most ppl thought he would be. He's starting to resemble Xavi/Pirlo type playmakers. However, he still has the speed and dribbling to make darting runs throught the middle (which both Pirlo and Xavi lack). Plus, Rosicky is still only 24.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
maybe if we get him, we should start to play like Milan? 4-3-1-2?

hehe:

Zlatan - Trez

Nedved

Appiah-Rosicky-Emerson

Jank-Canna-Thuram-Zambro

Buffon

:p :p :p (one of my loud-thiking again)

anyways, When I see Rosicky play he impresses me most of the time and he would settle here perfectly, cuz here is organization, winning spirit and a big chance of trophies. And let us not forget his idol, Pavel Nedved. And maybe Jankulovski. Let us build a Czech empire here at Juve :D

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
maybe if we get him, we should start to play like Milan? 4-3-1-2?

hehe:

Zlatan - Trez

Nedved

Appiah-Rosicky-Emerson

Jank-Canna-Thuram-Zambro

Buffon

:p :p :p (one of my loud-thiking again)

anyways, When I see Rosicky play he impresses me most of the time and he would settle here perfectly, cuz here is organization, winning spirit and a big chance of trophies. And let us not forget his idol, Pavel Nedved. And maybe Jankulovski. Let us build a Czech empire here at Juve :D
Uhhhh...We don't need any kind of colony here. A team works better when there is a good balance of nationalities and personalities. I think that Juve has a tendency to be too Italian, but that's just me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)