Radu Dragusin (18 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
they wouldn’t approve Dragusino so he said fuck it.

But seriously, I think the issue was with the u21 coach, not the senior one.
Would have been awesome if he became good actually and played for Italy. I think hed have a much better shot at making it here too

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Before entering the mercato to replace #Chiellini, #Juve will decide what to do with #Dragusin, who will be back from loan. #DeWinter could join the first squad next season.

[Giovanni Albanese - Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Damn if Dragusin and De Winter can grow into first team level players, that would be a huge help for us. So far i think we roll with De Ligt, Bonucci, _____, Gatti, Rugani, but the season after is when one of them could replace Bonucci maybe?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
came in at the 85th minute, fucked up the offside trap before atalanta's equalizer. i've already seen better cameos.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Before entering the mercato to replace #Chiellini, #Juve will decide what to do with #Dragusin, who will be back from loan. #DeWinter could join the first squad next season.

[Giovanni Albanese - Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]
I rate de winter ahead of dragusin but I doubt either one will be at Juve next season. Dragusin has been up and down, had some big games, like against Inter, but has faded. He probably needs more development at a smaller club. De Winter looked good and has been consistent in serie C when healthy. Seems a lot of clubs want him. Maybe he gets loaned out so he can play. My guess is there isn’t room for him plus Gatti so Gatti will be the one to stay. He’s older and looks ready for the “challenge”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)