Radu Dragusin (13 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I watched most of the second half. Wasn’t really tested and played more out wide than in the middle. Wish he would’ve went to serie B instead where he can play every game.

Jun 16, 2020
He did really well in my opinion. Spezia was toothless in attack, but Dragusin was very sharp. Constantly moving and watching his surroundings. Communicated good with his teammates aswel. Won every header (about 5 of them), and had a good pass while being under pressure. The others he blasted away and rightfully so. He was playing RB which isn’t his position of course. Only in the dying seconds he didn’t won a ball when he tried to, I haven’t seen the replay but I thought he could’ve done a bit better there.

Its a good start. We’re 9 games into the season, still plenty of time.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Dragusin replaced Verre who came out injured at minute 20 and makes his season debut in #SampSpezia. Finally!

- - - Updated - - -

Drăgușin after starting the season against Sampdoria: "I hope this is just the beginning of my progress with the pros. The objective is to play together as much as possible and help the team. In my career, I had the chance to play with many experienced players, now there is Quagliarella and there is so much I can learn from him."

[@AroundJuventus]

Last edited:

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I notice him mistimed his challenge in that build up for Spezia goal so I won't be so sure about GdS rating. But then again I only watch the highlights.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Played 30 minutes as a sub against Salernitana, he played in all of Sampdoria last 5 matches. Started the first 3 and then 2 times as a sub.
Slowly but surely, and he’s back to the U21 national team, I think we will loan him out again next season and maybe he returns for 2023-2024.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)