Radu Dragusin (6 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Played 90 minutes as a CB today. Recently he’s been playing a lot so I’d say it’s becoming a successful loan all in all. Let’s see if he’s good enough to come back or he’ll be sold. Tbh he’s nothing special but very young so maybe he’ll surprise me.
I wish he would impose himself more. In the games I’ve watched he doesn’t play very physical. Maybe he doesn’t wanna do anything reckless but a guy with his stature should be more aggressive imo. He’s still a teenager though, so maybe he’ll find the balance eventually. Personally, I rate De Winter more.

Apr 9, 2015
I wish he would impose himself more. In the games I’ve watched he doesn’t play very physical. Maybe he doesn’t wanna do anything reckless but a guy with his stature should be more aggressive imo. He’s still a teenager though, so maybe he’ll find the balance eventually. Personally, I rate De Winter more.
If we offload Rugani we could use both.
Chiello, Bonucci, De Ligt (and Danilo) with De Winter and Dragusin is good enough.

Look at Milan with Gabbia and Kalulu they wil do the job against bottom half teams. In CL and top Serie A matches the first 4 can do the job.

Low on wages, own Youth (so hopefully a bit loyalty). I don't see the problem. But Juve ofc likes De Silvestri or An other 30+ player more as 5th CB ...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If we offload Rugani we could use both.
Chiello, Bonucci, De Ligt (and Danilo) with De Winter and Dragusin is good enough.

Look at Milan with Gabbia and Kalulu they wil do the job against bottom half teams. In CL and top Serie A matches the first 4 can do the job.

Low on wages, own Youth (so hopefully a bit loyalty). I don't see the problem. But Juve ofc likes De Silvestri or An other 30+ player more as 5th CB ...
yeah it could work, especially since they can both also play RB, especially de winter. Just need lobotomies for management. Or to miss CL, that’s more realistic.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Done Deal and confirmed! Radu #Dragusin to #Salernitana from #Juventus on loan. Scheduled medicals on tomorrow morning. #transfers

[Nicolò Schira]

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'd rather keep Raguno before I take that guy as 5th CB.
Yeah, that's for sure. If there's a position that I'm against for grooming in-house "talents", then it's definitely CB. Well, just after GK obviously.

We've seen it with Rugani. A defender just doesn't grow by training only. Hence why I'm totally ok with loaning out CBs and having just those experienced ones.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He’s looked good in both starts so far. His only mistake today was against destro when he pulled his shirt in the box. Could’ve easily been a penalty, but got away with it. Other than that was a rock. Should be our 4th CB next season imo. Rugani makes too much to be fourth string and Gatti should probably get loaned out to a serie A side so he can play. Guessing De Winter will be where Dragusin is now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)