Radu Dragusin (9 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
And the other is up and down like a yoyo. Hope for rugani still?? Danilo will be too busy covering ramsey and arthur when they are injured.
I wouldn’t bet on Rugani that guy has failed pretty much every time he’s gotten an opportunity. If there’s one guy that could rise to the occasion it’s de winter. Seems like Allegri likes him. He’s singled him out and seemingly chose him over Dragusin.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
@
khaledalnouss

Radu Dragusin could get the Italian citizenship & play for Italy soon. His agent is angry with the current situation at the U21 Romanian national team.

Whut
Good, sooner we phase out acerbi the better.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn’t bet on Rugani that guy has failed pretty much every time he’s gotten an opportunity. If there’s one guy that could rise to the occasion it’s de winter. Seems like Allegri likes him. He’s singled him out and seemingly chose him over Dragusin.
De winter is coming

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Imagine being so mad you change nationalities.
eastern europe can be a mess. we have plenty of athletes who changed their nationality because they couldn't agree on the terms with the national federations. and it's not always about money, it can be selection policy, training camp conditions and terms, moral issues, basically anything. once we had the best male handball player of the world refusing to accept the calls for the nt for a very long time (i don't remember exactly, must have been years) and threatened to accept the spanish nt's call if conditions around the nt wouldn't change. then he returned eventually once the team got what they asked for. dragusin might try to put some pressure on the federation too, who knows.

anyway, point is that i wouldn't consider it a red flag. :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)