Radu Dragusin (4 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Seems that he will leave on loan on Monday..

It will interesting to hear what he and his agent will say about it.
Getting to play more regularly in serie A is a good thing and it’d be hard to get him that with juve right now. I think he’s better than Rugani but Rugani doesn’t need to play so he’s better fit to be insurance. De Winter is also more versatile so I see why Allegri would choose him over Dragusin.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Seems that he will leave on loan on Monday..

It will interesting to hear what he and his agent will say about it.
It's better he go out on loan. For reference, Bastoni also grow when he on loan to Parma. Go Back after 1 Serie A season there and flourish under Conte.

Dragusin also better go on loan this season. He will grow there by playing real matches, not training matches. And then he can came back. At the time Chiellini will be 38/39 years old and Bonucci will be 35/36 years old.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Florin Manea, agente di Radu Drăgușin: "Il ragazzo ha deciso di andare in prestito, ma solo in Serie A, in una tra Cagliari, Genoa e Sassuolo. Il nuovo club non potrà acquistare Radu a titolo definitivo".

Will most likely leave on loan
Rugani's case should be enough proof that Juve can't develop superstar defenders without giving them playing time. Kinda happened to Romero and Demiral too.

I'm fine with this, I never brought my hopes up with this kid. It's difficult to grow a CB at a club like Juve, some mistakes simply can't happen and he's bound to make them.

I had much more hope regarding Fagioli and this one is also about to leave xD I'd assume that it's a bit easier to rotate a CM though.

Jun 16, 2020
Rugani's case should be enough proof that Juve can't develop superstar defenders without giving them playing time. Kinda happened to Romero and Demiral too.

I'm fine with this, I never brought my hopes up with this kid. It's difficult to grow a CB at a club like Juve, some mistakes simply can't happen and he's bound to make them.

I had much more hope regarding Fagioli and this one is also about to leave xD I'd assume that it's a bit easier to rotate a CM though.
We are incredibly dumb to start with 2 old defenders, one very injury prone, Ruga who couldn’t make it at Cagliari and loaning Demiral and Dragusin. Bad business

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We are incredibly dumb to start with 2 old defenders, one very injury prone, Ruga who couldn’t make it at Cagliari and loaning Demiral and Dragusin. Bad business
Yeah but it's Rugani who is the issue here and Dragusin has nothing to do with it.

If it came down to playing in emergency, I'm pretty sure Allegri would pick Danilo for CB instead of Dragusin. I'd assume that even a makeshift 3-man backline like AS-CB-Danilo would be picked over the kid.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yeah but it's Rugani who is the issue here and Dragusin has nothing to do with it.

If it came down to playing in emergency, I'm pretty sure Allegri would pick Danilo for CB instead of Dragusin. I'd assume that even a makeshift 3-man backline like AS-CB-Danilo would be picked over the kid.
Yeah for all intents and purposes Danilo is the 4th CB. I’d rather let Dragusin develop on another serie A club because Danilo would be ahead of him as well, so he wouldn’t play even in case of injury. If he proves good enough the timeline lines up perfectly with the expiration of chiellini/bonucci.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yeah for all intents and purposes Danilo is the 4th CB. I’d rather let Dragusin develop on another serie A club because Danilo would be ahead of him as well, so he wouldn’t play even in case of injury. If he proves good enough the timeline lines up perfectly with the expiration of chiellini/bonucci.
Unless we're unlucky to have two or more players missing at any one time, Danilo will be our stand in Fullback, Centre back and potentially Holding mid. Rugani is our 4th IMO, but i'm honestly nervous when I look at our defence, at least at a personnel level.

If we do get Locatelli, we may have fixed a midfield problem but in this mercato gone and screwed up our defence instead.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Unless we're unlucky to have two or more players missing at any one time, Danilo will be our stand in Fullback, Centre back and potentially Holding mid. Rugani is our 4th IMO, but i'm honestly nervous when I look at our defence, at least at a personnel level.

If we do get Locatelli, we may have fixed a midfield problem but in this mercato gone and screwed up our defence instead.
if it gets to a crisis I think we’ll just see Allegri switch to a three man backline with Sandro/Danilo/MDS/KDW starting next to Bonucci (I say Bonucci because he’s the most durable). You also have Riccio with the u23s who’s pretty well regarded.

I‘m not as worried with Allegri in charge. Tactically hes elite, and usually finds a way to make it work.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

Our defense is more than covered.

3 players can play as RB: Cuads, Danilo, De Sciglio
4 at LB: Alex, Pellegrini, De Sciglio, Danilo
6 at CB and thats without Dragusin and Demiral

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Wow a great change from that boyband looks to his current Ibra style look in only 12 pages of Tuz. He aged well

He picked a wrong position tough, if he choose to play as a regista ala Casemiro (he choose DM instead as striker)when he first play, he will slot swiftly to our first team right now . It is like having strong center back in the middle of the pitch and bossing the midfield

Rabiot - Dragusin - Locatelli

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)