Racism fine again!! (4 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Just because you turn a blind eye to all the chances, playtime and favor the pepes, bonuccis, giaccherinis and bonuccis are getting...
These are also a part of our core our nationalists have envisioned.
And for them it doesn't matter that bonuccis and borriellos are driving us down and in the end cost us the title.
It only matters they were favored instead of the krasic, Elia and sorensens...
Lol, Pepe is esseantial to us this season, to play 433 successfully. Bonucci? It seems his time finally ran out, he's not the first choice anymore. Giacc, he's just a squad player and bonucci, well we covered that already.

Krasic is very one dimensional player, he got his chances and when he performed he was the first choice, when he didn't he fell out and didn't get any more chances. Elia, is strange, but when he played he really seemed not mature enough, was a description of headless chicken tactically.

Just look how many of our core players are foreigners (Lich, Vuci, Vidal) versus italians (Chiellini, Barza, Buffon, Pirlo, Marchisio). Do you think that those italians are not good enough to moan about them?

If we buy a foreigner striker this summer which is likely to happen, your theroy will hold absolutely no ground.

We even buy foreigners as backups too. Martinez(awfull transfer, not to please the racist masses though) now Caceres.

And how the hell did Boriello ruin our season? :lol: He is shit, but ruin our season, what did he do in such a scale to ruin our whole season? You talk big, yet without any sense.

Oh and who picked up the slack Bonucchi left?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Again a couple of racist chants last night.

Apparently, we already received an official warning after the Napoli game. Playing (a) game(s) behind closed doors is becoming a small (but serious) possibility.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We need to play behind closed doors, whatever it takes to get through these morons. And the club needs to ban more of them, not just 10.

May 22, 2007
I'm not sure if the club have the appropriate surveillance to identify these people. A lot might wear a scarf covering their mouth and claim they were booing with the majority.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
The moment Diakite made that challenge on Vidal and got a yellow, I knew he was going to receive racist chants. Seriously, was racism an issue with our club before Calciopoli?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The moment Diakite made that challenge on Vidal and got a yellow, I knew he was going to receive racist chants. Seriously, was racism an issue with our club before Calciopoli?
Unfortunately, our two main ultra groups (Viking and Drughi) both contain right wing, nationalist, racist dickheads. They've been on the curva for a while now.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If they are a few hundreds then the others should start JUVE JUVE JUVE chants over them when a black player touches the ball and we won't hear those idiots.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
yeah, those who do nothing and the club should do something about it.

---------- Post added 12.04.2012 at 09:28 ----------

30 000 € fine + warning

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Let's hope Juan, Simplicio, Cuadrado, Obodo, Diamoutene, Ofere and Muriel don't play at the Juve stadium. :p

Seriously, they should find those fags and ban them. Juve should be an example, not mixed up in those things.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Hmm, not sure how they came up with this, because the "Osservatorio" did not convene today (or I missed it).
Plus, the article is written in a manner of "so far fines, if it continues there might be a ban".

Anyway, I hope the powers that be take our counter measures into account. Can't really say that the club is trying to ignore the situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)