Racism fine again!! (6 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I don't get you, Juve was always like this it always had italians at it core.
It was never such a mediocre core though, now we exaggerate to promote nationalism over performance.
I wouldnt mind if our core was Cassano, De Rossi and Rossi, really, at all, on the contrary and these players were obtainable.
I do mind though the mediocrity of Borriello, Padoin, Pepe and Bonucci who are favored over Krasic, Melo, Sorensen and Alex/Lugano just because of nationalistic reasons.
We can still have an Italian core, but we exaggerate for too much.

Our fans should bother more with Borriello and Bonucci being a clear and present danger to our plans and chances, rather than the colored opposition...
We have to appease the masses of fans who yearn for the Roman legions.
Exactly:gsol:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
They should make monkey noises at white players too so it doesn't seem so obvious or maybe use another animal so in theory they can argue it isn't racist but the players on the pitch will know the meaning asnd be insulting all the same. Our fans can be so stupid sometimes.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
They should make monkey noises at white players too so it doesn't seem so obvious or maybe use another animal so in theory they can argue it isn't racist but the players on the pitch will know the meaning asnd be insulting all the same. Our fans can be so stupid sometimes.
:agree:

They should try this sometimes.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It was never such a mediocre core though, now we exaggerate to promote nationalism over performance.
I wouldnt mind if our core was Cassano, De Rossi and Rossi, really, at all, on the contrary and these players were obtainable.
I do mind though the mediocrity of Borriello, Padoin, Pepe and Bonucci who are favored over Krasic, Melo, Sorensen and Alex/Lugano just because of nationalistic reasons.
We can still have an Italian core, but we exaggerate for too much.

Our fans should bother more with Borriello and Bonucci being a clear and present danger to our plans and chances, rather than the colored opposition...
But our core aren't those players, they are squad players. We have a core of Buffon, Chiellini, it seems now Barzagli, Marchisio and Pirlo. I don't see those as bad italian players quite teh opposite. And add Vuci and Lich and you have a transfer market to look for. If we upgrade other areas besides our core we will certainly be much much stronger.

I don't agree with you that we have a weak italian core. Now we only need quality signings this season to build around our core players.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Was it me or did i hear monkey chants when Maicon had the ball?
I really hope i'm mistaken because these morons give us a bad name and probably a bigger fine too.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
First time there were 20 of them. Don't know anything about second time.

Was it me or did i hear monkey chants when Maicon had the ball?
I really hope i'm mistaken because these morons give us a bad name and probably a bigger fine too.
You are right about what did you hear. They also had a moneky chant against Obi. Should be more fans banned for life and a tradional fine is coming.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah I heard it. Maybe they were appreciative of that excellent gorilla impression he did at the San Siro in October. We got fined for abusing Maicon in that game too.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Ah okay then. Like you said, I heard some louder ones against Obi as well. It's annoying that even after the bans, there are still idiots who do it, doesn't say much for them.
I can't understand why the hell they are doing that at all. They just cruelly punishes themselves..

Imagine, you are from Turin, you can attend Juve games and etc and you are also a racist. Your friends were banned and you will be banned also if you continue that and won't learn your lesson. Every normal human being would choose you know what choice. But looks like they don't giva a **** about that lesson.. Interesting peoples.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
But our core aren't those players, they are squad players. We have a core of Buffon, Chiellini, it seems now Barzagli, Marchisio and Pirlo. I don't see those as bad italian players quite teh opposite. And add Vuci and Lich and you have a transfer market to look for. If we upgrade other areas besides our core we will certainly be much much stronger.

I don't agree with you that we have a weak italian core. Now we only need quality signings this season to build around our core players.
Just because you turn a blind eye to all the chances, playtime and favor the pepes, bonuccis, giaccherinis and bonuccis are getting...
These are also a part of our core our nationalists have envisioned.
And for them it doesn't matter that bonuccis and borriellos are driving us down and in the end cost us the title.
It only matters they were favored instead of the krasic, Elia and sorensens...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Just because you turn a blind eye to all the chances, playtime and favor the pepes, bonuccis, giaccherinis and bonuccis are getting...
These are also a part of our core our nationalists have envisioned.
And for them it doesn't matter that bonuccis and borriellos are driving us down and in the end cost us the title.
It only matters they were favored instead of the krasic, Elia and sorensens...
No, he is right

bonucci, is massively underrated, played in most of our games, yet we still got the best defence of serie a. he sometimes loses concentration, but its not THAT bad.
His fee was maybe big, but entire italy knew juve was gonna sign a defender and they playd it hardball

pepe, giac, have contributed bigtime despite not beeing core starters. pepe kicked krasic out of the starting11, and blocked elia.

sorensen ? we put faith in bonucci/chiellini/barzagli/caceres for central defence

result : best in the league

i rest my case

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
No, he is right

bonucci, is massively underrated, played in most of our games, yet we still got the best defence of serie a. he sometimes loses concentration, but its not THAT bad.
His fee was maybe big, but entire italy knew juve was gonna sign a defender and they playd it hardball

pepe, giac, have contributed bigtime despite not beeing core starters. pepe kicked krasic out of the starting11, and blocked elia.

sorensen ? we put faith in bonucci/chiellini/barzagli/caceres for central defence

result : best in the league

i rest my case
BS, you either know nothing of football, or you didn't actually watch juve,
Or maybe you are just an idiot. I just hope you are young and I will try to elaborate.

Bonuccis has been consistently our worst player on the pitch, until Borriello ruined our season.

It is not by his merit we did well, it is not by his merit that harass, chief and esp Burton, managed to make up for his horrible mistakes, most of the times.
Neither was responsible for us holding possession and allow little to no danger to his designated ground.
If you can, watch again our last 3 matches and focus on bonuccis, count his positive and negative contributions and tell us who did more mistakes than him.

And if a teams does relatively well, it doesn't means that all the parts are perfect, there is always a weakling and room for perfection.

Not even barca can claim they are perfect and are keep trying to improve.
We have draw half of our matches, we are far from perfect.

We have two many weakness and this obvious by any football who has seen more than 10 juve games this year.

One is the lack of the goalscoarers (obvious by checking the boards on our forwards marks) and the other is the shaky defence, I have watched juve under, at least 20 different speakers, of at least 4 dif nationalities and at least 10 different stations and they laugh at bonuccis, is this a coincidence?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)