Jul 16, 2003
gentlemanly hairstyle: zambrotta
:LOL: It's not fair cos you can't compare 1 that has hair to 1 that doesn't :p

not going for stupid bicycle kicks in your own box: zambrotta
:LOL: :LOL:

thigh muscle : r carlos
Calf muscle: R. carlos ........ this calf could be my thigh :stress:

Arrogance: R.carlos

Anyways, Zizou, i also think that RC is faster than Zambro :)

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    We'll see when we play them, however from what I've seen of the two this season, Zambrotta is much faster.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

Arrogance: R.carlos

Anyways, Zizou, i also think that RC is faster than Zambro :)
    Roberto Carlos is not arrogant but he is definetly faster than Zambrotta. Zambrotta is ten times better than him though.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Roberto Carlos: Big mouth ;)

Well, i think that roberto carlos is slightly better than him now. Both have veyr good qualities. Zambrotta is very flexible when the time comes to selñect his position.

Lately he is adquiring more pace, vision and acurately shots!!. IMO in teh future he can be as great as RC.

Everyone is noticing how good is zambrotta becoming!!!.

Hey how old is he?

Jul 28, 2002
    in an odd sort of way, zambro is the best lb in the world, superior to RC

(cmon RC is not really a LB is he)

but zambro has shown outstanding defensive awareness, his mobility and technical ability are alos class, its the rare position were final ball or shot is not a deciding factor, unlike the rw where he wasnt the most consistant crosser or shot, therefore his qualities are exploited brilliantly in this position.

I catn actually think of a better lb out ther in terms of overall balance.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Zambrotta is improving all the time and he is a very tactical aware player, but only a hard core Juve fan would say that he is better than Roberto Carlos, and to suggest he is quicker that carlos ,defies belief
    He is definitely more of a utility player but at left back which is Carlos's specialty , Carlos is better
    I even read he has a better shot, A BETTER SHOT? come on now, who has a harder shot than Carlos, Adriano has a crack at that and so too does Hasselbaink, Shearer has some shot on him but noone else that i can think of

It is a testament to how far Zambrotta has come as a player to be arguably the second best left back in world football , but not yet the best

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    yeap... too unrealistic.

But there is no discussion that zambro overall, is becoming an excellent player. His dribbles and his pace are helping juventus a lot.

The guys of ESPN adore zambrotta and everytime he is playing.. they are praising him and saying how good he is becoming and that is maybe having his best time in his carreer.

About the shots, at leats he is doing very well. In the last 2 games...
    2 shots on goal against ancona, one scored and the other one shaved the post (thanks to a good save by the keeper).

1 shot in the real game,,,and was powefull, and on goal.

2 goal assistances, and a lot of dribbling and runnings in the wing.

Just talking about the last 2 matches :thumb:

Maybe one day he will be as famous as R carlos! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)