Rômulo - MC/RB - Verona (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Next week on Juventuz's Next Top Guru

Who will be the first to upset Mark's and the ladyboy loving Nicholas' balance of Guru power... Will it be the gullible 'playa' AndreaCristiano?
This cat claims he sources at RAI! Or will it be the homosexual deer from New Jersey AlexJuventino? His 'sources' include ketchup and mustard.

Stay tuned!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Next week on Juventuz's Top Guru

Who will be the first to upset Mark's and the ladyboy loving Nicholas' balance of Guru power... Will it be the gullible 'playa' AndreaCristiano?
This cat claims he sources at RAI! Or will it be the homosexual deer from New Jersey AlexJuventino? His 'sources' include ketchup and mustard.

Stay tuned!
:lol: that Andrea cat got this in the bag, playa.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
I would not give up Marrone so easily and I don't believe we are preparing this kind of offer (Padoin + Marrone = Romulo), especially that I just have read that Conte gonna give Marrone another chance to show how good he is at preseason camp. And after that we are going to make some assessments and decide whether keep him in the team or let him go. I don't mind Padoin departure, but I wouldn't be so quick when it comes to Luca. Secondly, we just have bought half of his card for 5m, so this is clear that we evaluate him on approximately 10m. And Romulo isnt't worth anything above 10m. From my point of view we proposed Verona's management Padoin in exchange for Romulo, and they just asked for Marrone, bacause he is far more interesting player than Pado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)