Rômulo - MC/RB - Verona (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We've been linked with him for months but props to you for bringing his name up. Nice guruing work. :tup: We need your source to post here though or we can't count your news as valid. Please tell him again to post here just a few times per week.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
We've been linked with him for months but props to you for bringing his name up. Nice guruing work. :tup: We need your source to post here though or we can't count your news as valid. Please tell him again to post here just a few times per week.
I can post for him and put rai sport etc but he won't sign up, said he doesn't have the time blah blah blah

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
hmm, anybody can say that even if true. That's the problem and it will never end.
I can't force someone to do anything they don't want. If I wanted to be shady I could have signed up for another account like some on here and just fake it, yet I'm telling you guys what he says and I get shiteee for it

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm sure RAI Sport post there news somewhere....their site, twitter, FB so a link to the story would be appreciated.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I'm sure RAI Sport post there news somewhere....their site, twitter, FB so a link to the story would be appreciated.
Yea on rai sport, but by the time they do that it's already everywhere he tells me hopefully before it's common knowledge but hey, let me not update people because I don't have a freakin link

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Ok I will report then if it shows up on rai or tuttojuve or a few other sites I'll try to remember to post links
Not news they copied from your cousin if you know what I mean. ex: sussidiario, they copy/invent everything those bastards! tuZ deserves original sources. :D

Excellent dude! :tup:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Romulo - Padoin swap + Marrone without any fees

It could be that the reason why Iturbe transfer fees is so expensive is because Marotta already arrange Romulo deal along with it
I hope this happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)