Personal information
Full name Rômulo Souza Orestes Caldeira
Date of birth May 22, 1987 (age 26)
Place of birth Pelotas, Brazil
Height 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
Playing position Midfielder
Right back​

- - - Updated - - -

More and more news about us being linked with him.

It would be a great deal if happens.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I'd very much rather have candreva. I havent seen much of this lad but I've seen a lot of Candreva. Candreva runs a lot, has a good shot and a good cross.. tracks back, was very good with Italy.. very reliable in my opinion. He could be a very good rotation for Licht in a more offensive 3-5-2 (can do ok as a CM too) and a very good winger for a 4-3-3 makeshift. Much better than pre-injury simone Pepe..

Lulic and Candreva would really strengthen the 3-5-2 and give us great depth. They'd also make the 4-3-3 make-shift more effective and they would cost us peanuts.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i agree as well. Juventus needs more direct players that can take on players. Candreva fits the bill and is versatile.

Jul 13, 2010
just to make things clear - he is a central midfielder, not a fullback and not a winger and not a defender, some of you talk rubbish because he played three games as a fullback

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
i agree as well. Juventus needs more direct players that can take on players. Candreva fits the bill and is versatile.
Candreva isn't pacy enough and his 1-1 skills isn't good enough either. His abilities are crossing and shooting..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)