Quitting smoking (51 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Ален;1803144 said:
A scarry thing just happened to me.

I was sitting in front of my PC and i wanted to smoke a cigarette. Then i realized that the cigarettes weren't in this room.
My initial reaction was to type "cigarettes" in "Search for files and folders" option, so my computer will locate them.

Martin, what's happening to me ?
left brain <-> right brain mixup, happens all the time

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
&#1040;&#1083;&#1077;&#1085;;1803144 said:
A scarry thing just happened to me.

I was sitting in front of my PC and i wanted to smoke a cigarette. Then i realized that the cigarettes weren't in this room.
My initial reaction was to type "cigarettes" in "Search for files and folders" option, so my computer will locate them.

Martin, what's happening to me ?

you need some fresh air son :lol:

Jul 10, 2006
They say nicotine is nearly as addictive as heroin. I've never done heroin, so I'll just have to take their word for it.

Anyways, I've quit smoking for a week and a half now, this is the best I have ever felt about it. I don't nearly have the urge I used to. I think I have kicked them for good this time.

Geof

May 14, 2004
They say nicotine is nearly as addictive as heroin. I've never done heroin, so I'll just have to take their word for it.

Anyways, I've quit smoking for a week and a half now, this is the best I have ever felt about it. I don't nearly have the urge I used to. I think I have kicked them for good this time.
So you're saying I could quit heroin in a week and a half?

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I have one friend who quit straight up eight motnhs ago, simple as.

A handy tip is to not hang out with your douchebag friends that smoke for the first week or so, because they'll be all insecure that they don't have the balls to give up and try and make you fail :D

Jun 13, 2007
If smoking makes you happy, then by all means, smoke. What's the point in denying ourselves life's pleasures for a few more extra years in a hospital bed where you can't take a fucking piss by yourself if your life depended on it?

OP
Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #99
    If smoking makes you happy, then by all means, smoke. What's the point in denying ourselves life's pleasures for a few more extra years in a hospital bed where you can't take a fucking piss by yourself if your life depended on it?
    Problem is kids don't start because they enjoy it. Whether they want to admit it or not, they start because they think its cool. It seems like a heavy price to pay to look cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)