quarter final opponents (3 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
because inter and ac milan both play san siro stadium and inter could not play this week, because only one CL game in a week is allowed in the stadium.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I'd rather all three Italian teams got as far as possible so avoiding Milan and Inter will be key (not to mention that they are amongst the strongest opponents around as well).

Personally I'd fancy a crack at Lyon, not the weakest team in the competition by any means but I'm interested to see how we'd fare against the best team France has had to offer in years.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Desmond said:
]

Personally I'd fancy a crack at Lyon, not the weakest team in the competition by any means but I'm interested to see how we'd fare against the best team France has had to offer in years.
It would be the same as the Bremen game, only this time there would be more goals and we would get knocked out in a puff :weee:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm starting to wonder if it's a good time to putting some money down on Lyon... they are getting dismissed far too readily.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
That could happen against any team judging by the way we've been playing in Europe, and if we haven't learned anything from the Bremen games then we do deserve to go out of the competition.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Villareal all the way.

We are not in good form, we are missing players, Capello is pooping everything, what more we can ask?.

Villareal tend to be weak at their home turf, so we maybe can take advantage of it.
Going against the italians would be too risky, specially against Milan, which is totally the opposite ofus now.

Lyon and Benfica would be some difficult task, they are no joke.

And Barcelona, well at the beggining of the season and even some weeks ago, i was positive of having what is needed to beat this team. In fact, we still can take them out, but NOT with our current form and mentality.

We need to dispatch someone in a proper way and to set everything in order before we meet the real champions.

Yes call me a pussy, but we are not in the form to take crazy risks.

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
I feel that Juve should not be afraid of any opponents that are drawn. If we are going to be the Champions, why should we be afraid. If we get knocked out, it just proves that we are not good enough. I rather we don't win it than to win it with some lousy perfomance and some controversy and the media say we don't deserve it. That is so irritating.

No matter what the opponent is, with the right mentality, we will win.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
The way the team is playing their champion league games, any opponent will be a major risk. As Nedved said yesterday, the team is struggling to perform at Cl as they play at Serie A, and from now on, even Villarreal or Benfica can be serious contenders for Juve....
Still i think that we have what it takes to win the CL...

mi first post in months.....

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
IncuboRossonero said:
I hope Juve faces Inter..its about time you meet i perdenti...if not then Villareal..you are bound to fek it up
Inter and Villarreal are the two most likely teams we fumble against. Think Bremen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)