quarter final opponents (3 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
well, playing against lyon might be harder because final is in france, and we remember what happened last time when we played in final against homecountry opponent :(

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Lilianna said:
well,words....words...words.
right?

we can say whatever we want,like it matters :(
all those teams will show us what they can do on the pitch.
:D whats the point of joining a forum then? ofcourse cap dont read this:p but....

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
will be a hard game. they play fast football, juves worst enemy and they will attack a lot.

i think we need to find some inspiration from midfield to help create more. nedved is missing so that means maybe mutu or del piero could play that role from midfield.

zambrotta is available should play at right back to help contain henry. Balza at left back should be ok.

rain

Mar 11, 2006
Guys, I think this year is our year. We are definetely going to win it. When we get to the final with Barca (because Milan doesn't stand a chance, i think), all of you guys are going to see a different Juve. A greater Juve. A Juve that will lock Barca back in its goalposts and will be winning with 2 goals up before the beginning of the second half. (I am too optimistic, I know, but I'd like to think that this is actually going to happen). :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :toast:

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
rain said:
Guys, I think this year is our year. We are definetely going to win it. When we get to the final with Barca (because Milan doesn't stand a chance, i think), all of you guys are going to see a different Juve. A greater Juve. A Juve that will lock Barca back in its goalposts and will be winning with 2 goals up before the beginning of the second half. (I am too optimistic, I know, but I'd like to think that this is actually going to happen). :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :toast:
I wish to death that this will happen. Thank you for the optimistic outlook.

It's been 10 long years. :cry:

Forza Juve.

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
Today i made the most stupidest bet with my friend (hardcore arsenal supporter)... Juve HAS to win otherwise my reputation and life, well at least for one whole year, is GONE! :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)