Quag and Matri (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think there was a similar thread but I can't find it. Delete this one if there is an existing thread.

I would like to ask a mod to make a poll. Who do we want to be bought:

a) Quagliarella
b) Matri
c) Both
d) None

They had more or less a similar half season, at least their numbers show that.

Both scored 9 goals and made 1 assist, with Quag playing only some 50 minutes more than Matri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Both, but I always worry about players who suffer serious injury, it could take several months at least for Quagliarella to come back to that level.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
If we can get a discount for at least one of them, I'd get both. But it's highly unlikely. So, I'd sign Matri and save the SS spot for a big name signing (Aguero, Neymar, Tevez or Sanchez) if Agnelli and Marotta are for real :xfinger:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Keep Matri, send Quag back. Quagliarella has already cussed Napoli, they will release him from his contract and then we can get him for free.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And about your avatars, Alen. It's really silly, is Snoop actually enjoying seeing some Milan stuff? It only shows that he is a Milan closet fan and wants to enjoy their season in one way or another so he is asking you to publish it on your avatar.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I like matri,but quag is average.

I think we must buy them both,focus the big spending on
1.quality WBs
2.someone like pastore [young and massively talented] to play besides Pirlo
3.assasin LW to partner krasic

We should definitely get matri. Quag is a lot cheaper than aguero and if we sort out the defence and the midfield they can make quag look awesome.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16
    And about your avatars, Alen. It's really silly, is Snoop actually enjoying seeing some Milan stuff? It only shows that he is a Milan closet fan and wants to enjoy their season in one way or another so he is asking you to publish it on your avatar.
    He should at least be more creative and make it about other things, not just Milan. He gave me 4 avatars and 3 of them were about Milan.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    He should at least be more creative and make it about other things, not just Milan. He gave me 4 avatars and 3 of them were about Milan.
    I know, that's why I said it's silly. I don't think it is bothering you one bit that you have a Milan avatar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)