Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (5 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
FIFA are a law unto themselves, so unless Blatter dies or is arrested and there is a significant change then I think they'll hold firm. But a lot of Nepalese peasants will fall off skyscrapers between now and 2022, so anything can happen.
Yes, but I think the change is happening within the FIFA. More and more officials are coming out and saying it was a bad choice.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
FIFA are a law unto themselves, so unless Blatter dies or is arrested and there is a significant change then I think they'll hold firm. But a lot of Nepalese peasants will fall off skyscrapers between now and 2022, so anything can happen.
We are working on it. :D

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
How can someone defend Qatar? I mean they are killing workers, abusing their rights, and i won't even go through the disgusting weather and the conservative culture which will kill the event.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I wonder when we will see a scandal in La Liga and PL. With the TV deal causing problems in Spain and a new enormous TV deal, it is bound to happen sooner or later. It's getting rather pathetic how England and Spain deliberately look the other way when something is on the rise.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Why is the US justice meddling into this, when they're not relevant in the football world?
You don't have to be relevant in a sport to investigate the corruption in business sides of it. When US companies are involved (Nike in this case) and US banks are used for bribery, US has the right to investigate and indict.

- - - Updated - - -

How can someone defend Qatar? I mean they are killing workers, abusing their rights, and i won't even go through the disgusting weather and the conservative culture which will kill the event.
or lack thereof

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That't literally the last thing you should criticize the WC for. No one should be held responsible for the actions of a kin, unless he's personally involved of course.
Oh? Well, if you keep that name, you do deserve criticism. More importantly you completely missed the point. Of course he shouldn't be held responsible for the actions of his father. But to appoint him when you are already accused of slave labour is unseemly.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's also about the WC 2010, fucking south africa !!
I read it that it was at WC 2010, which was where they made the decisions to host WC 2018 and 2022. :boh:

Why is the US justice meddling into this, when they're not relevant in the football world?
Because of the bribes and illegal graft going through US banks, and with some exchanges/payments taking place within the US.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Oh? Well, if you keep that name, you do deserve criticism. More importantly you completely missed the point. Of course he shouldn't be held responsible for the actions of his father. But to appoint him when you are already accused of slave labour is unseemly.
It might be problematic image-wise, but it doesn't hurt anyone.

Unlike their labour laws.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How sweet would it be if they get caught for the bribes that gave them the World Cup? And get banned from hosting it? Also banned from ever competing for it?

@<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=271" target="_blank">Osman</a>

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:weee::weee:

Etty inna room a cry
Mama say she must wipe her eye
Papa say she no fi foolish
Like she never been to school at all
It is no wonder
It's a perfect pander
While they were dancing in that ballroom last night.
He heh

Johnson inna room a fret
Uncle say him must hold up him head
Auntie say him no fi foolish
Like a no time for him wedding day
It is no wonder
It's a perfect pander
While they were dancing in that ballroom last night

One pound ten for the wedding cake
Plenty bottle of cola wine
All the people them dress up in a white
Fi go eat out Johnson wedding cake
It is no wonder
It's a perfect pander
While they were dancing in that ballroom last night

Hey, but it was sweet and dandy, sweet and dandy..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)