Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (4 Viewers)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I knew you will show up. :p

To clarify my post, beating the wife and hurting her as a force into sex is a crime, and she has the right to go to the court and sue him. If she refused because of being tired for an example while he didn't accept her wishes, and forced her into sex without causing any damages to her body but mentally is not considered a crime in the Islamic law. Not to mention that some women will find harder to speak out fearing divorce. That being said, the Muslim wife clearly knows/aware that she is wrong, when she rejects her husband request, because as you know she will be cursed by the angels if she does. Therefore, the word "marital rape" is a recent concept and rare in our community.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

To clarify my post, beating the wife and hurting her as a force into sex is a crime, and she has the right to go to the court and sue him. If she refused because of being tired for an example while he didn't accept her wishes, and forced her into sex without causing any damages to her body but mentally is not considered a crime in the Islamic law. Not to mention that some women will find harder to speak out fearing divorce. That being said, the Muslim wife clearly knows/aware that she is wrong, when she rejects her husband request, because as you know she will be cursed by the angels if she does. Therefore, the word "marital rape" is a recent concept and rare in our community.
:sergio:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
They just hosted the handball world cup, bought an entire team of foreigners :lol:
They're already doing something similar. They're scouting players from all over the world, mainly Africa and shit, hoping to build a decent academy and team by the time the world cup rolls around.

Those poor women. They have to endure rape because the angels said so. What a backwards shithole the middle east is.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/15/sports/worldcup/in-qatars-bid-for-soccer-respect-big-bankroll-and-imported-talent.html

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

I see what you're saying...that the gender roles are understood but to say that marital rape is ok or that a woman refusing to have sex with her husband can be forced to do so is not the same thing :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Iran, Turkey or Morocco would be great.

All fascinating countries with true football support and passion.

- - - Updated - - -

what is this i don't even

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

Whut? :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Why is that in some muslim communities the sexual confidence of men in their own prowess is so incredibly low? I mean, it is always assumed that women will cheat and that they will not be attracted to their husbands (it is their duty to have sex). Furthermore the only way to get pussy is suicide bombing people.

Maybe sexual frustration is the root of much evil in these parts of the world.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Why is that in some muslim communities the sexual confidence of men in their own prowess is so incredibly low? I mean, it is always assumed that women will cheat and that they will not be attracted to their husbands (it is their duty to have sex). Furthermore the only way to get pussy is suicide bombing people.

Probably because the creator of the religion was a male from a misogynistic extremely tribal culture of 1500 years ago.
Back then in that region it was multiple tribes and sub-tribes, each in control of a tiny piece of land with very few resources. It was extremely common to go raid another tribe, steal their barely existing resources and take their women. Most of the men died raiding others or defending their own. Men would go on raids or very long trips only to come back a long time later. The conditions basically supported this kind of behaviour.

Also bare in mind that arabia stayed largely the same until relatively very recently. The Islamic conquests contributed very little to the prosperity and life style of the people who lived in these areas.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

small dick syndrome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)