Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (6 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
That's so RUS style.

No need to twist my words, when I said "not all" I meant some of what you said is correct.

1- Alcohol is allowed in Qatar unlike Saudi Arabia, your source is weak, ask someone who lives there.
2- Sodomy is illegal for sure, but hey, at least they won't get beheaded.
3- Slavery does exist in general, not only in the oil countries.
4- Generally marital rape is not considered a crime in Islam, unless the husband used violence. Even though the Prophet warned us from falling into the wife like an animal.
5- I never heard Qatar giving death penalty to apostates unlike Saudi Arabia. Ask someone who lives there.

At the end all these won't effect the host of the WC. :klin:
Ad hominem and calling a source weak without arguments of why it is. Yes, I'm RUS-style.

But it's kool. I don't see a reason to continue, you are clearly incapable of reasoning and reading sources.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
:lol:

Love the rule nr.4 :lol:
The dude's is even okay with marital rape. I wonder how he would feel if it was a family member.

- - - Updated - - -

Just the thought your sister was raped by her husband and there's nothing to do about it.

How can an educated mind even support that, oh yeah educated..

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Ad hominem and calling a source weak without arguments of why it is. Yes, I'm RUS-style.

But it's kool. I don't see a reason to continue, you are clearly incapable of reasoning and reading sources.
You are right, as I don't believe everything I read, but whatever.

The dude's is even okay with marital $#@!. I wonder how he would feel if it was a family member.

- - - Updated - - -

Just the thought your sister was $#@!d by her husband and there's nothing to do about it.

How can an educated mind even support that, oh yeah educated..
Ah so this is a personal then. So class.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
That's so RUS style.

No need to twist my words, when I said "not all" I meant some of what you said is correct.

1- Alcohol is allowed in Qatar unlike Saudi Arabia, your source is weak, ask someone who lives there.
2- Sodomy is illegal for sure, but hey, at least they won't get beheaded.
3- Slavery does exist in general, not only in the oil countries.
4- Generally marital rape is not considered a crime in Islam, unless the husband used violence. Even though the Prophet warned us from falling into the wife like an animal.
5- I never heard Qatar giving death penalty to apostates unlike Saudi Arabia. Ask someone who lives there.

At the end all these won't effect the host of the WC. :klin:
Wait...what? lol

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
As we can see they can do whatever they want. But a national team that buys players like a club? It's not a club tournament is it?
In handball you're, apparently, able to change national teams as long as you get citizenship in the country you want to play for. It's not like football where an official game will tie you to a national team.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Again it's only a matter of change in the football regulations.

Nothing prevents Blatter from changing the rule. Qatar could, if they wanted, buy votes from obscure countries that plays football with coconuts and sea trash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)