Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (5 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Allowing women inside the stadium, hijab and alcohol are the issues why iran has not been able to host even Asian tournaments but the weather is great and people love football.

I see what you're saying...that the gender roles are understood but to say that marital rape is ok or that a woman refusing to have sex with her husband can be forced to do so is not the same thing :D
In what sense are the two different?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Allowing women inside the stadium, hijab and alcohol are the issues why iran has not been able to host even Asian tournaments but the weather is great and people love football.

In what sense are the two different?
Gender role vs forcing to have sex? Men and women have distinct roles in Islam, blueballing her man is not one of them unless that's how she wants to roll in which case she can ask for a divorce.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
No Persian girls at the stadiums = no fun
Also I have had enough of seeing abayas here

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Now you guys are just trying to find something to complain about (I'm looking at you Jay), obviously Qatar will not be able to host the confed cup in the summer either, thats out of the question. They're already going to disrupt the european football schedule in 2022, theres absolutely no way that they'll disrupt the schedules in the preceding year as well, that will cause a revolt.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Now you guys are just trying to find something to complain about (I'm looking at you Jay), obviously Qatar will not be able to host the confed cup in the summer either, thats out of the question. They're already going to disrupt the european football schedule in 2022, theres absolutely no way that they'll disrupt the schedules in the preceding year as well, that will cause a revolt.
Don't make excuses. Play like a champ!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No trial run = impending flawless success.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Disrupt the schedules for the filthy europeans? Nonsense, conf cup is an international event and european seasons should not be taken into consideration at all, that would be elitist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)