Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (5 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The only qualm i have about Qatar hosting the WC is that Zlatan might not be safe, seeing as so many people mistake him for a camel.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Don't worry there will be no terror in Qatar,cos there are thousands of American Soldiers overthere fighting for Oil..oh sorry i mean fighting for Democracy.

And Andrew,u r a true hater who doesn't know the ass from the head about Qatar,form where u got the information that in Qatar women are forced to wear Hijab?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-V3h86-j7U&feature=fvst
If you send me 500,000 USD or more, I will campaign for Qatar to host the World Cup.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You're taking people too seriously.
This
I could, but did I feel like doing it at the time?:D
No, probably not.
Oh if u r talking about this,so don't worry,Mr.Blatter will surely gift them one of his "Special" refrees who can atleast give them a single win.

Remember this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4iW8pDnft8

Dear,even if u don't have money,i will send an invitation including tickets as well as hotel booking and i will come there with 2 of my cars,one for me and the other is your's.I have got a lot of money.

Wow thats extremely generous of you :shifty:

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
If you send me 500,000 USD or more, I will campaign for Qatar to host the World Cup.
:lol:
This's how Americans forsake their principles,Nation and even sell themselves just for Money.

Do u think yourself Michel Platini?
Whether u campaign for Qatar or not,no one is gonna listen.

Wow thats extremely generous of you :shifty:
That's how the Arabs are:p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol:
This's how Americans forsake their principles,Nation and even sell themselves just for Money.

Do u think yourself Michel Platini?
Whether u campaign for Qatar or not,no one is gonna listen.

That's how the Arabs are:p
Well, I was lying. I wouldn't support Qatar even if you paid me. I refuse to support terrorism.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I really hope Qatar get it. Then you lot can enjoy watching how the english media slate your country. You can enjoy how the rest of the world will bring up every single negative aspect about Qatar!

Best of all will be all those candy ass europeans that won't go because they're afraid of terrorists.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I really hope Qatar get it. Then you lot can enjoy watching how the english media slate your country. You can enjoy how the rest of the world will bring up every single negative aspect about Qatar!

Best of all will be all those candy ass europeans that won't go because they're afraid of terrorists.
and the yanks,don't forget the yanks

fucking aussies will turn up anywhere

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I hope the WC is never organized in the West again. South Africa showed the world how it could organize a good world cup, just as good as any European country.

Forza South Africa and forza Vuvuzela's. Fuck the UEFA for banning them from stadiums.

and i exclude South America from the rest of the West, because those people are cool.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Preach on Fred, preach!:D

You know they can't stop fans from blowing vuvuzela's outside the stadium. If i had free time & oodles of cash, i'd round up as many people as i could & make them blow the shit out of those things during live matches.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Preach on Fred, preach!:D

You know they can't stop fans from blowing vuvuzela's outside the stadium. If i had free time & oodles of cash, i'd round up as many people as i could & make them blow the shit out of those things during live matches.

Shosholoza
Kulezontabah
Stimulah, Siphume South Africa
Wenuyabalekah
Kulezontabah
Stimulah Siphume South Africa :drill:

Mind the spelling, its probably all wrong, i just spelled it depending on pronunciation :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Shosholoza
Kulezontabah
Stimulah, Siphume South Africa
Wenuyabalekah
Kulezontabah
Stimulah Siphume South Africa :drill:

Mind the spelling, its probably all wrong, i just spelled it depending on pronunciation :D
:lol2:

Terrible attempt but +rep.

Personally i can't stand the vuvuzela but the africa bashing makes me wanna shove it down their throats.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:lol2:

Terrible attempt but +rep.

Personally i can't stand the vuvuzela but the africa bashing makes me wanna shove it down their throats.

I didn't really make out the words, but thats what i chanted when i was over there.:D

Too bad it was a short trip and i couldn't make it to Durban, would have been cool meeting you :faq2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)