Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (10 Viewers)

OP
blondu

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #23
    icεmαή;2697472 said:
    All of them are unique. The sea shell one was yum as well. Stadiums near the beach, how cool is that?
    very...4 billion dollars for doing the wc? are you insane ?...daamn that zone has a lot of cash..i mean oil..i mean americans...i mean, aah you know, rich people

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    With all the money they're willing to spend, and with the aggressive campaign they're launching, its hard to see them not getting it. I predict that 2022 will be held in Qatar.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    I think Spain will get the 2018 wc, the stadiums of Qatar looks really great
    We have no chance of getting it tho, we are not willing to change to the fifa rules

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    If Israel qualified would they be allowed to use Qatar Airways?

Would they be allowed to land?
    :agree: yes they will. Qatar have an open relationship with Israel. Some of the high ranking officials there (the foreign minister and others) owns villas and some hotels in tel Aviv. So don't worry about that :p

With all the money they're willing to spend, and with the aggressive campaign they're launching, its hard to see them not getting it. I predict that 2022 will be held in Qatar.
    Yeah am pretty sure they will. the current president of the Asian Confederation is a qatari (bin hammam) and IMO the Qatari's are a pretty smart people (specially those on top of that country). I'd say they have a "HUGE" chance to host it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)