Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (7 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Qatar sponsors too much terror. Plus the scenery would blow major donk during matches since the girls are forced to wear black bags over their heads.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Yeah, like a fact sheet with population numbers, cultural facts, imports/exports, religion, political ties, etc.
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/qa.html

Qatar sponsors too much terror. Plus the scenery would blow major donk during matches since the girls are forced to wear black bags over their heads.
So then the US shouldn't host a World Cup, eh?

The hijab iirc is only enforced by law in Saudi and Iran. I'm not sure about Qatar's laws but in any case foreigners are not forced to wear hijab.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The ignorance of people about Qatar is quite alarming. Qatar is a much much safer place than the US mind you, so you don't have to worry about safety at all. As for women being forced to wear Hijab, i suggest you go to Doha for one day and come back and tell me how many women wear Hijab, sure the locals most of them wear Hijab, but like the UAE the majority of Qatar's population are foreigners, there are as much laws about wearing Hijab in Doha as there are in Las Vegas.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The only problem that I have with Qatar and Dubai and similar places. They're too false.
But unlike Dubai, Qatar has their own oil, hence their own money. They are free to invest and expand as they deem fit. Dubai is built on borrowed money.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
The ignorance of people about Qatar is quite alarming. Qatar is a much much safer place than the US mind you, so you don't have to worry about safety at all. As for women being forced to wear Hijab, i suggest you go to Doha for one day and come back and tell me how many women wear Hijab, sure the locals most of them wear Hijab, but like the UAE the majority of Qatar's population are foreigners, there are as much laws about wearing Hijab in Doha as there are in Las Vegas.
You're taking people too seriously.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
No I meant points in the group stage fool.
Oh if u r talking about this,so don't worry,Mr.Blatter will surely gift them one of his "Special" refrees who can atleast give them a single win.

Remember this:
Yea sure, if I have the money to.
Dear,even if u don't have money,i will send an invitation including tickets as well as hotel booking and i will come there with 2 of my cars,one for me and the other is your's.I have got a lot of money.

:agree: yes they will. Qatar have an open relationship with Israel. Some of the high ranking officials there (the foreign minister and others) owns villas and some hotels in tel Aviv. So don't worry about that
That's true.

Don't worry, we have Bill Clinton leading our bid for 2022.
And Brad Pitt.

But enough of hearing American commentators saying "Soccer":sergio:
It is FOOTBALL.:andy2:

Because I don't want to be kidnapped and beheaded on camera.
Don't worry there will be no terror in Qatar,cos there are thousands of American Soldiers overthere fighting for Oil..oh sorry i mean fighting for Democracy.

And Andrew,u r a true hater who doesn't know the ass from the head about Qatar,form where u got the information that in Qatar women are forced to wear Hijab?????

I don't really know much about Qatar, perhaps someone should set up an informational post of stats?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar

United Sluts of the West vs Modest Women of the East :seven:
:D

icεmαή;2697774 said:
Fuck the haters, I hope they win it. It'll probably be the cheapest way for me to attend a world cup :D
Indians always thinking about how to save money as much as they can.:sergio:

Dear,if Qater's bid wins,everything will go high.The same thing that happend in RSA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)