psycho girls (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Don't try to prove you're not arrogant. In fact, do the opposite. Come up to her and say "I'm in a good mood tonight, so I'll let you buy me a drink." Then smile to let her know you're kidding. When she realises you're kidding and smiles, say "Seriously, where's my drink". And smile again.

Also. Don't get her number. Give her yours and say that you want her to call you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hell no!!! do not do that ever, that is the worst arrogant joke Ive heard in a long while
If someone said that to me Id be like oh ok bye

And shes not gonna call you if you have her number. Ive gotten the number of 3854939384939284392 men and never called them. No way. You call her

Acies

Jun 23, 2005
Well, he would have been kind of a loser if it takes an hour to get there with spending only half an hour with her. So I don't think he could have rescheduled.

Acies

Jun 23, 2005
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

I dont know. It sounds like the name of a middle aged woman
Or like the name of a prostitute. I wouldn't know which one is better though. At least they're both better than the name of a middle aged hooker. Now that would be bad.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hell no!!! do not do that ever, that is the worst arrogant joke Ive heard in a long while
If someone said that to me Id be like oh ok bye

And shes not gonna call you if you have her number. Ive gotten the number of 3854939384939284392 men and never called them. No way. You call her

Girls aren't stupid. Theyknow they shouldn't like arrogant guys, or the so called "bad boys", but when shit hits the fan they cant see the forest from the trees, and end up falling for them.

Dan, I'm not telling you to be arrogant, I'm telling you to be funny cocky, but in order to make it work she has to know your kidding.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

Girls aren't stupid. Theyknow they shouldn't like arrogant guys, or the so called "bad boys", but when shit hits the fan they cant see the forest from the trees, and end up falling for them.

Dan, I'm not telling you to be arrogant, I'm telling you to be funny cocky, but in order to make it work she has to know your kidding.
Its true she has to know shes kidding, but shes only been with him twice so I dont think its a smart move
I would think that hes overconfident and kinda arrogant

Its like, after the end of the joke what is she supposed to do? buy him the drink afterall?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Acies ] ++
Well, he would have been kind of a loser if it takes an hour to get there with spending only half an hour with her. So I don't think he could have rescheduled.

Again, why just half an hour, did he say he had the exam the next day?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Its like, after the end of the joke what is she supposed to do? buy him the drink afterall?

Why not? If she get's it that's exactly what she'll do.

You girls talk about gender equality all the time, so pick up the check once in a while!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
im getting very mixed signals here.

Be like the president... no, not stutter on the simplest words, but listen to everyones advice and decide for yourself what you think is right and who you should listen to.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

Why not? If she get's it that's exactly what she'll do.

You girls talk about gender equality all the time, so pick up the check once in a while!
Thats not the way it works. Sorry.
I would buy a drink for a male person if hes my friend or if I have a reason on why I should buy it

If a guy I meet at a club asks me to buy him a drink Id just leave. In fact, I did that last thursday

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Thats not the way it works. Sorry.
I would buy a drink for a male person if hes my friend or if I have a reason on why I should buy it

If a guy I meet at a club asks me to buy him a drink Id just leave. In fact, I did that last thursday
And why? Because girls are hypocritical. ;)

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
Guys should buy the drinks for sure. But you know it's a nice chick if she buys them sometimes.

Though girls buy me drinks all the time. :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

And why? Because girls are hypocritical. ;)
Ive never fought for equal rights for men and women. Men and women should be equal in a lot of things, but buying drinks for one another isnt one of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)