psycho girls (9 Viewers)

adams

Mar 5, 2005
you ever sit around right after a breakup, thinking? its been months, maybe its just loneliness or depression.

they love drama and will **** a relationship up because they are bored and want some excitement and unpredictability.

then they expect it to be forgiven and forgotten just like that.

you know what it is? their brain patterns really are distorted.

if you want to make a public spectacle out of something, hold yourself responsible for the consequences. it makes no sense whatsoever to risk offending someone so much that they dont want you anymore. you know what that shows? immaturity. they are slaves to their emotions. thats why they do crazy things and expect crazy things and live crazy lives and thats why so many of them are emotionally and mentally unstable. especially the really good looking ones.

and then, do you think they lie to themselves after the breakup? "oh he was the stupid one. he should have forgiven me for my reckless irresponsibility and disrespect. im glad i got rid of that guy."

maybe thats why i've secretly loved older women. younger girls are better ****s, but when you wake up the next morning with an older woman she wont wake up and tell you she's addicted to meth, or she's a lesbian, or dr phil says our relationship will not work out, or "im not feeling the chemistry anymore"

here's a message to all you girls and guys too. the mark of a good girl is maturity- well she can control her impulses and feelings. she doesnt necessarily do everything she "feels" like doing. she has an emotional side, but she has a logical side too that can see the consequences of her actions and isnt a slave to feelings

edited due to a redundancy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I just broke up with my girl, she's the third one I leave in 2month.

I hate dramas, and I can't be romantic, thats why I fed up with girls immediatly, I hate the candle at night and all these things.

I'll only be romantic with my wife. Only..and Nicole:flirt:

Anyhow good points out there adams.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by adams ] ++
yep its true.

you ever sit around right after a breakup, thinking? its been months, maybe its just loneliness or depression.

they love drama and will **** a relationship up because they are bored and want some excitement and unpredictability.

then they expect it to be forgiven and forgotten just like that.

you know what it is? their brain patterns really are distorted.

if you want to make a public spectacle out of something, hold yourself responsible for the consequences. it makes no sense whatsoever to risk offending someone so much that they dont want you anymore. you know what that shows? immaturity. they are slaves to their emotions. thats why they do crazy things and expect crazy things and live crazy lives and thats why so many of them are emotionally and mentally unstable. especially the really good looking ones.

and then, do you think they lie to themselves after the breakup? "oh he was the stupid one. he should have forgiven me for my reckless irresponsibility and disrespect. im glad i got rid of that guy."

maybe thats why i've secretly loved older women. younger girls are better ****s, but when you wake up the next morning with an older woman she wont wake up and tell you she's addicted to meth, or she's a lesbian, or dr phil says our relationship will not work out, or "im not feeling the chemistry anymore"

here's a message to all you girls and guys too. the mark of a good girl is maturity- well she can control her impulses and feelings. she doesnt necessarily do everything she "feels" like doing. she has an emotional side, but she has a logical side too that can see the consequences of her actions and isnt a slave to feelings

Someone has been burned badly, eh?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by adams ] ++
Oh, there is definitely that group. They are the worst. And I have to confess: I have spent way too many years dating different women of that type before I got some legitimate sense into my head. Perhaps the biggest evolutionary step in my dating hell period of my life was finally ditching these and avoiding them like the sirens/emotional lepers that they are.

Oh, you know the type, adams (I won't use quotes on your second persona here ;) ) ... those who would reach that point where, for their own entertainment, they attempt to turn their own lives into some soap opera drama. Hoping that their own life can be molded into the dramatic, all-involving melodrama like the crappy romance novels they might finger off to in the dark of night. The fact that you might actually be a human being with feelings and don't find being emotionally jerked around on a rollercoaster to be a form of entertainment is inconsequential, buddy. But homey don't play dat.

And they are downright evil in the case where they also happen to be pretty hot too. My friend, just chuck the sack out the window, start carrying around her purse, and get ready to be thrown to the wolves on a daily basis: your life is over, pal. And you need an intervention from your buddies. Pure and simple.

Believe me -- run, don't walk, away from people like this. And don't pick up the phone, either. They're a complete waste of your life.

Oh, and as someone who married a woman a few months older than me and completely has her act together... they rule! :D It's like night and day if you open your eyes to them, because they are out there and you'll spot them more as you get older. Which is why I pretty much advise everyone to never get married before you're 30 unless you're living on a farm or something. Many women need time to mature out of these ridiculous phases, as do you.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Just take a deep breath adams...

I don't know what else to say at this point in time. But maybe you'd be better off having a break from women for the time being...

OP
adams

adams

Mar 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11
    swag congratulations on your marriage. good on ya for getting the more emotionally intelligent girls. glad to see im not the only one seeing this disease.

chx, i have been taking a break from women. i guess this is just social commentary.

OP
    adams

adams

Mar 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
    I just broke up with my girl, she's the third one I leave in 2month.

I hate dramas, and I can't be romantic, thats why I fed up with girls immediatly, I hate the candle at night and all these things.

I'll only be romantic with my wife. Only..and Nicole:flirt:

Anyhow good points out there adams.
    she's been soliciting you too? someone's on the chase at juventuz.com :D

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    Not drama queen, that's different.

Though nothing wrong with a girl who is a little mentally and emotionally unstable and who will fvck things up when she is bored.

Just gotta know how to handle them :D

OP
    adams

adams

Mar 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    jaecole i'd be like that if i had nothing better to do with my life and my time. otherwise its a liability

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    You know what I hate. That when Im interested in someone he doesnt notice or doesnt care, and then when Im not caring anymore he likes me. Murphys law I guess

I also get bored of people too easily

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)