psycho girls (2 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Her address isnt hotmail.

What im thinking of doing is asking her friend (whom I have her telephone number and wants to see myself and my mate sometime) to get us all to go out again. Perhaps I have to give money to bums infront of her?;)
Yeah sounds like a good plan

And just be yourself, if you dont like it the worlds full of other girls with pretty eyes that want to see you talk in english

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Yeah sounds like a good plan

And just be yourself, if you dont like it the worlds full of other girls with pretty eyes that want to see you talk in english
:groan: not in cologne

She also wanted to talk english.. it was beautiful. Anyway, I wanted to ask a female opinion on this. I was thinking the other day how to stand out from other guys, and I thought up a good idea: Make an Orgami bird and write my number on its wings.

Do you think it could work?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

She also wanted to talk english.. it was beautiful. Anyway, I wanted to ask a female opinion on this. I was thinking the other day how to stand out from other guys, and I thought up a good idea: Make an Orgami bird and write my number on its wings.

Do you mean make an origami bird on like a napkin while youre with her and write your number?

Im sure there are girls whod find it sexy and interesting. It is indeed a nice touch, not too gay and not too cheesy

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

Do you mean make an origami bird on like a napkin while youre with her and write your number?

Im sure there are girls whod find it sexy and interesting. It is indeed a nice touch, not too gay and not too cheesy
yes, thats it. Perhaps 5 minutes before i leave. I mean, how many guys have made Origami birds for you?

Dont answer that :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

yes, thats it. Perhaps 5 minutes before i leave. I mean, how many guys have made Origami birds for you?

None actually :down:

You really put a lot of thought into what to do when meeting people. I like that :D didnt think men would be that way

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Ha, well ill start a new trend. you heard it here first ;)

I doubt im not the only guy who does that. Espacially when you find someone you really want, you just want to do the right things, so it good to think ahead and show them what a good person you are.

Im also currently trying to think up ways to show im not arrogant- If i was to tell her what I do which is anti arrogant, then I will seem arrogant in the process... understand?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Yeah I thought about the stuff you could say/do to show her youre not arrogant but probably something will go wrong and she will misunderstand you once again

Thats why I said just be yourself

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Yeah I thought about the stuff you could say/do to show her youre not arrogant but probably something will go wrong and she will misunderstand you once again

Thats why I said just be yourself
I always am. If i try to fit the shoe of someone else, I just end up messing up the person I try to be.

It still doesnt hurt to plan ahead and impress her a bit.. :angel:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
I hear you, its like, if you have girlfriend you become more atrative to women, and they look for you... but as soon as you are single again, you don't get nothing!! :fero:

Yeah, because it shows girls other girls are interested in you, hence you have to be worth something.

That sucks Danny, and especially when people misinterpret you

I hate men who are arrogant and cocky so probably Id had done the same

No you don't. Girls love cocky guys. Not the obnoxious arrogant type, but the charming cocky type. Girls love 'em.

Let's see, her dad is English, right? SO TALK ENGLISH EINSTEIN!!! :wallbang:

About the origami bird, I think it's a terrible idea. But hey, try it, maybe it works and she asks you to organize her teddy bear collection and do her makeup... Danica...

Probably not many, and with a reason. Seriously, I don't think it's a good idea. SHe might like it, but IMO that's a very slim possibility.

Ha, well ill start a new trend. you heard it here first ;)

I doubt im not the only guy who does that. Espacially when you find someone you really want, you just want to do the right things, so it good to think ahead and show them what a good person you are.

Im also currently trying to think up ways to show im not arrogant- If i was to tell her what I do which is anti arrogant, then I will seem arrogant in the process... understand?
Don't try to prove you're not arrogant. In fact, do the opposite. Come up to her and say "I'm in a good mood tonight, so I'll let you buy me a drink." Then smile to let her know you're kidding. When she realises you're kidding and smiles, say "Seriously, where's my drink". And smile again.

Also. Don't get her number. Give her yours and say that you want her to call you.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

No you don't. Girls love cocky guys. Not the obnoxious arrogant type, but the charming cocky type. Girls love 'em.

Let's see, her dad is English, right? SO TALK ENGLISH EINSTEIN!!! :wallbang:

About the origami bird, I think it's a terrible idea. But hey, try it, maybe it works and she asks you to organize her teddy bear collection and do her makeup... Danica...

Probably not many, and with a reason. Seriously, I don't think it's a good idea. SHe might like it, but IMO that's a very slim possibility.

Don't try to prove you're not arrogant. In fact, do the opposite. Come up to her and say "I'm in a good mood tonight, so I'll let you buy me a drink." Then smile to let her know you're kidding. When she realises you're kidding and smiles, say "Seriously, where's my drink". And smile again.

Also. Don't get her number. Give her yours and say that you want her to call you.
Ok in order:

1) Thats what I was being last night (at least I tried) but hey. I think I might of joked about how my friend was the less good looking but funnier one out of the two of us. Bad or good? Where does the line really stand between the charming cocky and the other exactly?

2) Yeah i sent her an email today totally in english. No response as of yet which isnt good news.

3) you honestly dont think so? it makes me look alot different though.

4) Same as 3

5) I get what you are saying with that- its a cocky form of mild teasing which i often employ. But in this case I was wondering if it would be the correct method to employ.

Ok, ill give her my number then. will do.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Ok in order:

1) Thats what I was being last night (at least I tried) but hey. I think I might of joked about how my friend was the less good looking but funnier one out of the two of us. Bad or good? Where does the line really stand between the charming cocky and the other exactly?

2) Yeah i sent her an email today totally in english. No response as of yet which isnt good news.

3) you honestly dont think so? it makes me look alot different though.

4) Same as 3

5) I get what you are saying with that- its a cocky form of mild teasing which i often employ. But in this case I was wondering if it would be the correct method to employ.

Ok, ill give her my number then. will do.
1) Well, you can only be sure it works out if you're doing it in a language you're confident with, meaning you dont fuckup in the translation.

3) I seriously don't think the origami bird is a good idea. But thats me, maybe someone else will tell you otherwise.

5) If done correctly, it should work IMO.

Anyways, what happened with the older girl you were talking about a while back?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

1) Well, you can only be sure it works out if you're doing it in a language you're confident with, meaning you dont fuckup in the translation.

3) I seriously don't think the origami bird is a good idea. But thats me, maybe someone else will tell you otherwise.

5) If done correctly, it should work IMO.

Anyways, what happened with the older girl you were talking about a while back?
**** all. I actually saw a missed call from her in my mobile from a couple of weeks ago today, but its slightly hard because she lives like a train away.

I can always use her as an alternative, but im afraid she might catch on about my lying of the age. Even so, it isnt always a tradegy, but lately ive been too busy with exams to even think about goint to where she lives, and not to mention im off to ireland in like a week and half.. and i have 5 more days of work experience.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Didn't she invite you to her place, or somewhere?
yeah, like i said, in the eifels. An hour by train- so I would of had to of stay over. She called me during my revision/exam time- so there was no time really. Call me a nerd, but i prioritise my exam grades over her.

Oh **** what am i saying?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
OK, you're a nerd! Serious nerd! You need to walk around with a T-shirt that says "nerd alert" just to warn people.

Seriously, you can make up 1 or 2 days easily.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
OK, you're a nerd! Serious nerd! You need to walk around with a T-shirt that says "nerd alert" just to warn people.

Seriously, you can make up 1 or 2 days easily.
I know. Im the type though that has been underforming all year and I had to of studied to be honest. Trust me I had a good think about this. I might give her a call when I have time and claimed to have lost her number or some hopefully believable story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)