psycho girls (6 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Ive never fought for equal rights for men and women. Men and women should be equal in a lot of things, but buying drinks for one another isnt one of them

Yeah, you want all the good things of equality but none of the bad.

Girls are evil I tell you, EVIL!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Yeah, you want all the good things of equality but none of the bad.

Girls are evil I tell you, EVIL!
Im not saying that guys should buy me drinks everytime I go out. I can buy drinks for myself but theres no way Im buying drinks to a guy I met at a club

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
It's not just about drinks it's about the attitude women carry around these days.

EDIT: And BTW, yes you are.
Yes I am what?

What attitude? Elaborate

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Yes I am what?

What attitude? Elaborate

You are saying that ;)

And the whole sexual revolution attitude, that they can have anything they want if they just flash their tits, and that men are on this earth just to serve them.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

You are saying that ;)

And the whole sexual revolution attitude, that they can have anything they want if they just flash their tits, and that men are on this earth just to serve them.
Haha, and especially men like you that has an avatar and a signature dedicated to breasts

Actually I barely go out with the purpose of meeting new people in clubs so I never expect anyone to buy me drinks. And its not like men HAVE to buy drinks. If you dont want to buy anything then dont buy it noones making you do it

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Haha, and especially men like you that has an avatar and a signature dedicated to breasts

Actually I barely go out with the purpose of meeting new people in clubs so I never expect anyone to buy me drinks. And its not like men HAVE to buy drinks. If you dont want to buy anything then dont buy it noones making you do it

TBH the avatar is there because I like how it looks overall, not solely because of the boobs. And since I always coordinate my signature with my avatar...

Anyways, you might not ask them, but you know very well it's expected. When a guy and a girl go out on a date you know who will pay, because it's expected of men to do everything. And even if you don't ask guys to buy you drinks, beleive me, there are a lot of them that do, including some that I know very well, which personaly I'd never be with for more than one night because they're too high maintanace, and that isn't very attractive.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

TBH the avatar is there because I like how it looks overall, not solely because of the boobs. And since I always coordinate my signature with my avatar...

Anyways, you might not ask them, but you know very well it's expected. When a guy and a girl go out on a date you know who will pay, because it's expected of men to do everything. And even if you don't ask guys to buy you drinks, beleive me, there are a lot of them that do, including some that I know very well, which personaly I'd never be with for more than one night because they're too high maintanace, and that isn't very attractive.
Well to conclude I think that if Dan wants to avoid being called an arrogant by this girl (again) he shouldnt make that comment

And yeah I know a lot of girls that go t clubs just to find men that wil buy them drinks. They even dont care if theyre hot. Thats stupid too
When people ask me if I want something most of the time I say no, but thats because Im kinda shy

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I seriously did not take you as the shy type ;)
Im just shy with certain stuff, I have no problem on walking to a stranger and talking to them... but when people offer me things (like drinks) I dont know I guess Im shy and tell them no

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Her address isnt hotmail.

What im thinking of doing is asking her friend (whom I have her telephone number and wants to see myself and my mate sometime) to get us all to go out again. Perhaps I have to give money to bums infront of her?;)

is this too late ?

make small talks to the waiter so she knows you can relate to "the people"

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
TBH the avatar is there because I like how it looks overall, not solely because of the boobs.
Oh yeah, the "I just look at it for the artistic composition" excuse. The corrollary to "I just read it for the articles." ;)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by adams ] ++
you ever sit around right after a breakup, thinking? its been months, maybe its just loneliness or depression.

they love drama and will **** a relationship up because they are bored and want some excitement and unpredictability.

then they expect it to be forgiven and forgotten just like that.

you know what it is? their brain patterns really are distorted.

if you want to make a public spectacle out of something, hold yourself responsible for the consequences. it makes no sense whatsoever to risk offending someone so much that they dont want you anymore. you know what that shows? immaturity. they are slaves to their emotions. thats why they do crazy things and expect crazy things and live crazy lives and thats why so many of them are emotionally and mentally unstable. especially the really good looking ones.

and then, do you think they lie to themselves after the breakup? "oh he was the stupid one. he should have forgiven me for my reckless irresponsibility and disrespect. im glad i got rid of that guy."

maybe thats why i've secretly loved older women. younger girls are better ****s, but when you wake up the next morning with an older woman she wont wake up and tell you she's addicted to meth, or she's a lesbian, or dr phil says our relationship will not work out, or "im not feeling the chemistry anymore"

here's a message to all you girls and guys too. the mark of a good girl is maturity- well she can control her impulses and feelings. she doesnt necessarily do everything she "feels" like doing. she has an emotional side, but she has a logical side too that can see the consequences of her actions and isnt a slave to feelings

edited due to a redundancy
man, I had a girl like that, she was hot but very unstable emotionally. It just took so much out of me to deal with it, mentally very tiring. Id tried to be logical and patient and discussing the things she was saying, but it only turned agianst me. Made me frustrated by the level of denial and illogical thinking she had. I tried so hard to understand her but it wasnt returned as she never really tried to understand anybody else but her feelings.

I swear girls like those are the ones you go for a one night stand with, crazy and wild. But not the ones you wanna spend and share ur life with. Older (or more mature women) are definately better.

PS: why do they have to be the good looking ones though? Damn.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Oh yeah, the "I just look at it for the artistic composition" excuse. The corrollary to "I just read it for the articles." ;)

TBH, the avatar is there solely for the artistic composition...

My kickass wallpaper from wich I made the avatar tho... :D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

is this too late ?

make small talks to the waiter so she knows you can relate to "the people"
Thats a great idea.

Well said, I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)