PS4, Wii U or Xbox one? (1 Viewer)

Which will you purchase?

• PS4

• Wii U

• Xbox One

• Will take an Ambien and try to pop one off before falling asleep instead of playing video games

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I can live with GTA 5 on PS3 for about another 2 years.

I would imagine I will treat myself to a PS4 at some stage.
Same here.

There's really no reason to get an Xbox if you can live without their exclusives. Which I can, seeing how I couldn't care less about Halo part 18 & the likes. And instead of Dead Rising 3, I'll play the previous one again while I'm delaying the inevitable purchase of a PS4.

Apr 15, 2006
I loved the PS4, but I think I'll sell my PS3 soon and switch back to PC gaming. I rarely play online, plus the load times on console games is just too long when compared to PC games. For someone who plays FIFA a lot, having to wait 30 seconds for the game to load on a machine dedicated to gaming is ridiculous.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Most exclusives suck, PC easily has the best 'exclusives' unless you love Halo, Gears of War, Uncharted etc. Forza and Gran Turismo are pretty good though.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
PS4 should be the easy choice right now... but the Xbox One exclusives are really impressive. Especially Dead Rising 3. Dead Rising is a superb series of games and the nest installment looks to blow the other ones away.

This game alone will probably make me buy the Xbox One when I can afford too. IDK, might change my mind by the time it gets there. But my son is dead set on the new xbox and we play together online a lot so he sort of made the decision for me. He loves Dead Rising as well. lol
I think that's what Xbox is hoping to appeal to. Kids who force their parents to upgrade their Xboxes. No offense or saying that applies to you, just my opinion.

Jul 10, 2006
I think that's what Xbox is hoping to appeal to. Kids who force their parents to upgrade their Xboxes. No offense or saying that applies to you, just my opinion.
The hard core COD & Battlefield fans will have a decision to make since xb1 will get all the dlc one month before ps4. Thats a big deal for those guys.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I remember when I used to work at GameStop (it was either called babbage's or electronics boutique back then),when the N64 was about to come out. We were one of the few who had a demo console, and we all came in 4 hours before it was time to open to play Mario World 64. Man you would've thought we all died and went to heaven. I actually kept working there as a second job up until I got married in 2001.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The hard core COD & Battlefield fans will have a decision to make since xb1 will get all the dlc one month before ps4. Thats a big deal for those guys.
Thats exactly, what the wierd thing about the xbox is.

First, they do a reveal, thats entirely dedicated to "all these extra features"

While their actual demographic, are the dudebrah's, playing COD

Microsoft just makes blunder after blunder, and the way they want to move to, is just hatefull.

Maybe one day, they'll be more hatefull then apple and ea

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
PS4 should be the easy choice right now... but the Xbox One exclusives are really impressive. Especially Dead Rising 3. Dead Rising is a superb series of games and the nest installment looks to blow the other ones away.

This game alone will probably make me buy the Xbox One when I can afford too. IDK, might change my mind by the time it gets there. But my son is dead set on the new xbox and we play together online a lot so he sort of made the decision for me. He loves Dead Rising as well. lol
That's actually cute :)

Jul 10, 2006
Microsoft to offer free xbox live?????

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news...g-to-go-on-the-offensive-with-free-xbox-live/

A day after the blockbuster news, first reported by Giant Bomb, that Microsoft was orchestrating a full retreat from their original plans to limit user access to content and require daily connectivity to their servers to play games, EGM has learned from a source that the company is now contemplating additional moves to create parity with Sony’s PlayStation 4.

One of these considerations—which the source said is being discussed—is to bundle the Xbox One with a free period of Xbox Live Gold and provide other incentives that, in light of Sony’s announcement that they will begin charging for online multiplayer, would bridge the price difference between the two consoles. “The cost [of Xbox One] will be comparable to PlayStation 4 after all the multiplayer costs are factored in,” the source indicated.

All of these moves come in the wake of one of the worst brand launches since New Coke. “Xbox One was getting killed last week,” explained another insider with knowledge of pre-order activity at a smaller mass-market retail chain. “The pre-order figures were heavily favoring PlayStation 4 in the days after E3.” This type of consumer sentiment could have put Microsoft at risk of losing the next-gen console battle before it even began.

According to the source, Microsoft hopes that Xbox One users will ultimately choose to embrace many of the features that caused concern after the system’s unveiling. “[They] still believe strongly that their original business model contains many revolutionary features that consumers can be incentivized to adopt or that consumers will activate on their own,” the source revealed.

Time, as it always does, will tell if this new approach yields the results that Microsoft originally hoped for with the Xbox One and their broader strategies.

Update: EGM received the following statement from a Microsoft press spokesperson:

“We believe that $499 is a great value given the premium games and entertainment that are delivered in this system. We are always exploring new offers, but have nothing further to share at this time.”

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Can't wait to get my hands on the PS4. Seeing as I've been Playstation deprived for nearly a year.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I'm extremely amused by the fact that Wii U is included in the title as an option...:lol:
Honestly, I'd get the Wii U if it weren't for the fact that there wont be FIFA for that console, and also that I really want to play online with my friends this time, and also even some people here :D.

I, with all honesty, prefer the exclusives that Wii U has (BSS4, some new Zelda and Mario games, etc.) that all of the others than Xbox One and PS4 could offer. I quite find them stressful and boring, while the Nintendo games are friendlier and I really enjoy playing them :p maybe are childish, but that's the way I like it more in the end are just videogames, not like playing one or the other could make you more mature

OP
kairobo

kairobo

May 29, 2013
  • Thread Starter #40
    preorderd my PS4 today. I still had a 500 bucks gift card for amazon.

buying a gameing console is always such a good feeling

and there are lots of good games already comming:

Killzone Shadowfall and Watchdogs at launch with driveclub at launch for free

and later on: The Division, Metal Gear 5, Second Son and FF15

and before the console is comming I have to play GTA5 and maybe the last of us and FF13-3

Almost to many games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)